A poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A poll

So I guess I'm fixin to run a few in coco.

I'd love to pick the collective brain of y'all before I order nutes......
    What brand does everyone recommend? Do they contain microbes & SI ? If not what are some good ones to pick up?

I’ve have always been using CANNA great product and they are making a good coco line from what I heard.

Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I use the pre bricked Cana coco ,its washed,and its easy to mix 2 bricks takes 5 gallons of water ,I do add twice the amount of calmag needed in 5 gallons, Ive never had a calmag deficiency
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I just bought some of the Mother Earth with perlite premixed because I was thinking about giving coco a try as well. And then I saw it recommended on GWE last night right after I bought it. It was a little pricey but it's supposed to be ready to go straight from the bag.

Comment

Hahaha thanks but I guess I didn't word that right-
          I'm asking which NUTES to use in coco.

Comment

I cannot recommend you what to use but this is what I use: Advanced Nutrients Organic nutrient lines. They also carry nuts for coco.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I’m in Canada available at most grow supply stores here.

Comment

Canna professional is great

Comment

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                To add to this I use canna A&B nutes to feed. It’s so easy, you use the same nutes from seedling to flower. This alone can give good results but I do add canna boost throughout flower to increase buds as well as a few other things but that’s a good easy intro to coco I found.

I've been using dry nutes for 3 years now.
              Tried the original MegaCrop-so so...
              I've been running Jacks 3-2-1 for a couple of seasons in everything-hydro, soil and coco grows with very good results.
              Simple 3-part: 5-12-26 base mix, Epsom salt(MgSO4), and 15.5-0-0 (Ca(NO3)2).
              I also add Tribus bennies and this year I decided to try some silica additive to see if that helps with floppy stems.
              Based on the pheno hunt I'm running on 5 Morning Dew girls downstairs in coco and my mono-crop of a killer pheno of Primal Punch upstairs in my 'rdwc room, the Power Si I added made quite a difference in their ability to hold up big colas.
              Last edited by gbauto; 01-31-2021, 10:58 PM.
              WHAT???
              5x5 grow space
              900w of Vero's and F-strips
              4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                If your going to use other nutes with the silica .Use the silica first and give it time to mix with water .minimum of 1 hour .

I kind of thought that was what you meant. I have a lot of GH trio just sitting here so I plan on using that.

Comment

Hi JDU...I'm planning my next grow and will use coco...not sure what brand or anything but I am set on the nutes. I will be using CX Horticulture products. They're product line has helped me produce some great tasting, great smelling, potent smoke. Can't wait to try it.
                Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now THAT is what I've been wanting to hear!!!! Thank you. Bein autistic taste is a VERY important consideration for me!!!

Good luck JDU glad to see your growing again?
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Howdy Hun.
                  How have you been?
                  Yeah- I'm vamping up for 1 quick grow while I still have a place to live lol. I'm gonna run 2 of the the 50% Choc Thai crosses (Mango & N. Lights are the outs) that FBL found for me. & toss in a few FBL autos to fill the footprint.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X