No announcement yet.

The seedsman.com seedbank is now a SCAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another reason one needs to shop in the country they live in. Said it for years in this forum.

I ordered from Crop King Seeds in November - was surprised to see they have over 500 strains available now - paid by e-transfer and received my order in under 48 hours.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Xena
      Xena commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve seen you say it, I can see why and agree totally. I’m in the US and with all the options here why do you want customs looking at your stuff.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s easy to say when living in Canada.

I just received seeds from Seedsman that I ordered a few weeks before Christmas. I was worried but they arrived yesterday. The are expensive but I got a few free ones so it all averaged to about $10.00 a seed. I used the bitcoin option ,something that had never used before and it worked well with e-mail confirmations from Seedsman and the bitcoin company. I think that they Seedsman are overwhelmed as a company right now as they state on their website. I was anticipating problems but there were none. Also I am in Canada where weed is legal so maybe the banks don't have the same issues. I guess for those who have had problems just make sure you go to the authentic website. I used the link from GWE instead of doing a Google search. Seedsman is legit though so don't blame them for ripoffs. Happy New Year

Comment

Curious what's everybody's go to seed bank in Canada?
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I'm not "in" Canada, but I have used Oldschoolba, only place I could find some of the genetics I want.

Comment

The MORE act stands a fair chance of passing the Senate after this election season. I'd love it if just one of the many benefits of eliminating federal prohibition for good would be bigger and more reliable (and possibly less expensive) seed banks here in the states. I'll have to check into Senate majority leader-to-be Schumer's stance. Pester your Senators, y'all. Mine are Blunt (ironically) and Hawley (horse's ass is too kind for what he is), so this will be an uphill climb for us Missourians.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I ordered from Seedsman on 30 December and received my order on 7 January, pretty good for overseas. However my Visa had 4 unauthorized charges on it within 24 hours which had to be addressed. Credit union took care of it right away, but still a hassle. Let me say however that it was not Seedsmans fault as it was the middle man payment service that ripped the bank.

Also, it took USPS 3 days to move my parcel the last 4 miles. This was after it had cleared customs.
          Last edited by Catfish22; 01-08-2021, 10:12 AM.
          2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

Hmmm appears yago77 has joined many different cannabis forums and reposted this same message on all of them. No long term input just a one time negative report.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
              UndergroundFarmer commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait, what? There are other forums?

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I just did a search for their forum name and whadoyaknow?

It may be your bank. I placed an order of two seeds from Seedsman.com on December 17th and my product came in yesterday on January 7th.

Comment

Dec 2020
              1st Order used my banks Bill Pay to US address per Seedsman instructions. Went flawless.
              The 2 Subcool The Dank products I ordered, the rest are freebies I don’t even know anything about the strains.

I can’t recall where I read it but I think it was in a response Email from them. One of the issues besides the USPS one is Brexit which has screwed up some of the banking systems they had in place. They said they are revamping their US distribution system and things will be a lot smoother soon.

Pennywise (Subcool now The Dank)
              Harlequeen (Subcool now The Dank) my mistake I thought I was buying Harlequin.

freebies
              Magnum AutoFem
              White Widow Fem
              Blueberry Fem
              Wedding Cake Fem
              Alien Rock Candy Fem
              Orange Cookies x Nicole Fem

Click image for larger version  Name:	4E789004-3A17-41D5-A67C-216834E81025.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	838.3 KB ID:	480401
              Last edited by MrPNW; 01-09-2021, 02:49 AM.

Equipment
              5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
              ———————————————————————————————————-
              1st Grow
              Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
              Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
              Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• MrPNW
                MrPNW commented
                Editing a comment
                Nicole is an extrememly potent indica-dominant strain that was provided via The Plant's collaboration with breeders Marimberos. It is a hybrid cross of (MK ULtra x Blue Satellite) x (Shiskaberry x Blueberry). It boasts possibly the largest seed size commercially available.
                Nicole is a squat plant that grows to between 80 - 100 cm. tall but which is simply loaded with bud-sites. The clusters themselves are very dense and are absolutely packed to the gills with resin. It can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors; indoor flowering times are 8 - 9 weeks with yields in the region of 400 - 450 gr/m2. Outdoor growers will harvest their crops during the month of October with yields around 100 gr/m2 higher than from indoor plants at 500 - 550 gr/m2.
                The aroma generated by this marijuana strain is fresh and redolent of forest fruits while the flavour is extremely fruity combining raspberry and grape. THC production is measured at 14.76% with 0.1% CBD. Its effect is a combination of sleepy/sedative but with a very pleasurable, joyful feeling. It has many medicinal uses which include the treatment of depression and insomnia as well as being useful for headaches and fatigue.
                Characteristics
                BREEDER/BRAND The Plant
                PRODUCT TYPE Seeds THC
                GENETICS (MK ULtra x Blue Satellite) x (Shiskaberry x Blueberry)
                VARIETY Mostly Indica
                FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
                SEX Feminised
                THC CONTENT 14.76%
                CBD CONTENT 0.1%
                YIELD Indoors: 400 - 450 gr/m2; Outdoors: 500 - 550 gr/m2;
                PLANT HEIGHT 80 - 100 cm.
                GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
                FLOWERING TIME 56 - 63 days
                HARVEST MONTH October
                MEDICAL CONDITIONS Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Insomnia
                MEDICINAL PROPERTIES Yes
                TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Grape
                EFFECT Happy, Sedative, Sleep

• MrPNW
                MrPNW commented
                Editing a comment
                Pennywise After years of research and testing TGA Subcool have finally developed a hybrid with very high CBD. In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well. For those patients looking for a High CBD strain with great flavor this is your admission ticket to something special. There are 4 main phenotypes. All have virtually the same smell and taste and all buds tend to show some purple. The main difference between phenotypes is in the bud structure and the dominant color; buds are either fingery or round, with pale green or purple as their chief color. The purple buds are particularly impressive The analgesic and relaxing properties of the CBD rich Harlequin mother come through nicely and the invigorating pep you get from the JTR high makes this an amazing all day remedy with real medicinal value and clear head. Phenotypes range from a fresh ground coffee/pepper to a lemon bubblegum taste. CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancerpotential.
                Characteristics
                BREEDER/BRAND Subcool Seeds (now The Dank)
                PRODUCT TYPE Seeds THC
                GENETICS Harlequin x Jack The Ripper
                VARIETY Mostly Indica
                FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
                SEX Regular
                THC CONTENT 7-11%
                CBD CONTENT 12-15%
                YIELD Medium
                PLANT HEIGHT Short - Medium
                GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
                FLOWERING TIME 60 - 67 days
                MEDICINAL PROPERTIES CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult-to-control conditions including: rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, antibiotic-resistant infections and neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancerpotential

• UndergroundFarmer
                UndergroundFarmer commented
                Editing a comment
                I got about far as that chasing after its provenance. I had to assume it was a Seedsman product until proven otherwise.

My last order with them had me send my payment to Colorado. The actual seeds were shipped from a town about 1/2hr from where I live. That was a first. Usually They have me send payment to a European country and the seeds ship from Europe. I've always had to wait about a month, but things were quicker with this last order.

I've used them for years and have always been pleased with them.

I agree with others that it is probably the banking issue etc.

Comment

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                also Brexit has caused changes to where they store seeds and ship to different countries. Just another change to consider.

I've ordered twice from them...the last order arrived Barcelona to Vancouver Canada within 26 days. It took a while to get the seeds but when they arrived it was all good. I've had only one issue with them and that was germination. In both cases they replaced my seeds and not just the ones that didn't germinate. Both times they re-shipped my entire initial order at no cost to me whatsoever.

Also the pandemic has interrupted postal and courier services worldwide due to safety constraints and staff shortages so don't expect "business as usual".

They also have great deals on Black Friday (November). Definitely yours is a one time thing or you weren't on the right site or they were hacked. They are in Bareclona by the way.
              I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I certainly think this person has been debunked, it looks like s/he is the scam. And using google on this name brings up a lot of 1 time posts. My bet is this person will not be back ever again.

Comment

It's the first time in years I lose money like that
                  Attached Files

Comment

Do you guys know that there are also FAKE tracking numbers like this one that Ruth from seedsman gave to me??? CN444944234ES You might want to check yourself

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sure would be interesting to see the " full replies" What was said Jan. 5th would be fair to Seedsman

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My tracking # had the letters on the wrong end of the string of characters. Got my seeds within or less than their projected time. The USPS DeLayed the delivery, doesn't everyone like to have their Christmas cards delivered in the middle of January?

Let's see what happens...

Comment

• Xena
                      Xena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Where it says 20-30 days they aren’t kidding. I had a problem with a restaurant order here online and when I got a refund (they used a third party payment too) it took them almost two weeks for the cash to show back in my account.

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well i would not worry it will take time to show up in account.

• Rwise
                      Rwise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Saturdays and Sundays dont count in that 30 day count

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X