Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using a Source Turbo for extractions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    IF it had not get stuck in Texas I would have it now, waiting for it to come in Monday by 9PM. I have one of these on the way to do the first part with as I think I will get a cleaner product.
    Mr Distiller Small Moonshine Still   Mr Distiller Small Moonshine Still is the fast and simple way to make your favorite spirits and liqueurs at a fraction of the cost. Finally...a still to take it's place amongst everyday kitchen appliances! It looks like a kettle and works like a kettle - but it makes

I can also use it to make my own solvent, or some fine Blackberry brandy.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I think what was meant was you can get 200 proof instead of just 190, which could be a bit better.

• Rwise
    replied
    I got $60 off on one from epay, question, can the sellers see you looking at others items? Reason, the sellers offer was made while I was looking at the others on epay tonight, my offer had expired.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    I don't know what a Source Turbo is, but for $600.00 you could cobble together a real lab still on flea-bay and be a lot more versatile. Click image for larger version

Name:	STILL.jpg
Views:	718
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	479187

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    How is paying more for the same thing stepping up your game?

• KarrieElizondo
    replied
    If you’re using the source you’re probably really want to step your game up and get off the Everclear I use CulinarySolvent. , you lose about 50ml- 80ml per run. 2-5 grams outa an oz.

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    pics of some of my oil i made with the unit.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    This article explains the process https://extractcrafter.com/2021/01/0...ete-breakdown/

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    I use the source Turbo to make RSO. Everclear + trimming and larf.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I made an offer we'll see, said 3 others had also.

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    The etoh also allows you to do post-processing(purging).

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    My check showed up in my account 12/31. Ain't told the wife yet. Lasts longer that way.

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    I would say the etoh but it costs 2k. Does the exact same thing as turbo but can do a lot .ore at once.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    The used ones on epay are almost that, and its not over yet.

• NickyChicks
    replied
    I'm really digging my Source Turbo. There is a group on Facebook(if you partake) called the Extractcraft Users Group and there is some pretty good info floating around there. I bought my unit from Extractcraft but it was a refurbished unit so it was only $400 but it still came with a warranty so after taxes it was about $430. I just started attempting to make my own vape cartridges using the oil I extracted with the help of the Source Turbo!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X