Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Beary White is 3 Bears OG F4 x Walter White F4, a cross of two of their other strains.
    I also got some free seeds labelled Sour Bubbly Cush so we'll have to see what that is too. Great to get auto freebies with an auto order.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Was able to find Sour bubbly ....sounds divine! 24kt always rings well. Can't find Beary white but a cross between Blueberry and White widow is a solid. If it were me...sour bubbly . What fun!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    A couple more weeks I think, probably have to pop and veg it under CFL until my Bubble finishes flowering because I started my 1-auto-a-month plan with two plants.

Which should I do first?

• Tika
    replied
    EXCITED 4 U!!!! When do you germ?

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Very excited...

Leave a comment:

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    Good info rock..thanks dude

• rockman
    replied
    Great update BTB. Mystic 2 is a cutie, both Bubbles and Mystic are looking strong and ready to get flowering nicely! As mentioned by Bob, I've also hung wet towels (mostly in vegetative stage) to increase humidity during dry winter indoor conditions. Also when I was growing in coco and using GO trio schedule, I tried skipping the plain watering on one grow, and found halfway through that the plant was growing too large for my liking (this was prior to learning some strong training techniques), so I went back to alternate nutes. Not sure how you should proceed with your grows, since you seem to be on top of the training.
    Keep them rolling along! 😊🌿

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    great idea!! i'm totally gonna do that when i start trying to clone. thanks!

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    i have dreamt of playing that scientist role--i'd do it in a heartbeat if it didn't mean the diff btw not-felony and felony.

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely......i got a head full of ideas to try out lol πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    We need an experimental method type on this forum.
    A scientist to help all us old heads get over our gut feelings and intuitions.

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    I know mate.....I'm v.undecided about it myself......ive been staggering the feedings with one of mine and she has just exploded dude....growth tips everywhere and swelled nodes and all I have done is cut a few leaves now and then

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Vapo.
    I'm never sure about anything I try and balance my reading, with my reasoning, with my gut feeling -- that way nobody's to blame
    I'll admit, my feeling is that the plain water did the Bubble a world of good, but did little for the Mystic.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Bob, great idea with the towel, thanks. Homemade wicking humdifier -- brilliant.
    I think I may try that as a way to both protect my seedling stage position from the fan a bit while raising humidity for that spot too.

• Vapo69
    replied
    Great update dude.....IDK about the plain waterings, I've just recently learned this myself and I'm still not sure lol.....read a lot of new info about coco recently.......have to have a think about itπŸŒ²πŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸŒ³πŸ˜€

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X