Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I got a jewelers loup, and harvested 3 plants before I ever saw a amber trics with it. Good lookin plants thou.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman, I'll do some scopes throughout the week but if possible I'd like to keep feeding her one more week before flush. Hopefully I'll garner a bit more weight that way.

I do hope the Mystic yields and those buds fatten up nice. I could do with a haul

• rockman
    replied
    Nice progress on all three! Bubbles does look like she's a week or so away from primetime, but the trichomes should tell you more. Nice fattening there! Mystic looks sweet, though slower, she should end up quite bountiful. And nice job on M2 with training...looks like another winner on the way. πŸ™ŒπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏ

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Joe, yeah I think it's time to get the microscope out

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Everyone tells me check the trics. Start flush when your amber trics show.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    It's been a good week. The Bubble is fattening up really well, but she's also getting old and crotchety. The Mystic keeps going and is showing some bud but she'll need at least 2 weeks longer than her Bubblelicous sister I think. Mystic 2 finally seems to have taken off and she's storming into a stretch and still throwing crazy pre-flowers at every node.

A new addition to the family, Sour Bubbly from Mephisto, is hopefully gonna pop in the next day or so. She's under CFLs for now until I harvest the Bubble.

3-17-17 DAY 49 / 22 Fed Bubble remaining Generative I nutes. Bent over the main stem of Bubble 2 and "stapled" her down. I'm looking to train this one more severely than her predecessor. 43%/78% 75/88

3-18-17 DAY 50 / 23 Haircut day for the Mystic, I thinned out the canopy some. Fed her Generative I nutes with 5ml CalMag @ 6.2 Ph, run-off was 5.9 Ph. A couple of fans off the bubble. I pulled the Sour Bubbly seed from the fridge to let it warm to room temperature. 46%/68% 77/90 It's been getting a bit warm so I've been opening the top of the tent when I can.

3-19-17 DAY 51 / 24 I made Generative II nutes for the Bubble (this ups nutes to the max for the schedule, and adds 5.7 ml of Canna's P/K) 45%/68% 77/90

3-20-17 DAY 52 / 25 Set the Sour Bubbly seed to soak in the morning. I added some rhizotonic to my seed soak water this time, Ph'd to 6.2. The Bubble started complaining, some leaf issues, tip burn etc. I think it was a combo of the heavier nutes, high temperatures, and the lights being too close. I backed the 90W red led UFO up a few inches to give her a break. After an 8 hour soak I potted the Sour Bubbly as usual and put her under some CFLs.I gave Mystic the leftover Generative I nutes. 40%/55% 79/90

3-21-17 DAY 53 / 26 Gen I nutes at 5.7 Ph for Mystic, I think I'll switch her to Gen II next week (a bit earlier, development wise, than the Bubble). I lollipopped the Mystic's under carriage, she really is a very bushy strain and perhaps pheno.

3-22-17 DAY 54 / 27 Leftover Gen II nutes to Bubble, 6.0 Ph. Mystic buds finally starting to swell a bit. Took a couple of new growth tips off Mystic #2, she should have 9 main stems now and I'll try and keep it that way. 38% / 64% 72/86

3-23-17 DAY 55 / 28 I left the fan not oscillating so it was on the poor Mystic continuously --oops-- she looked a bit droopy but she'll be fine Veg I nutes for Mystic #2 w. 5ml CalMag 6.1 Ph. 29%/51% 73/86

So what do you guys think about the Bubble. Her buds look awesome and are still thickening a bit but she's also suffering a bit (as these ladies are increasingly prone to do in late flower). I'm going to drop back nutes moving to generative III but also need to start thinking about a flush week. Do you guys think she has 2 more weeks in her?

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful....great use of color to highlight a special part our favorite species! 🌸

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys, I'll let her know. She really has no idea how talented she is.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! That is one fine image!!!!!!!

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    That is a great shot dude

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Gonna do an update soon, but not today. However, my girlfriend did take this rather lovely shot of the Bubble this week:

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it's fun doing a "public" experiment like this. Forces you to face your mistakes head on. I just hope I get an okay yield.

With the Bubble storming ahead so confidently I think she might only need 2-3 more weeks so I'm going to have to start another seed next week -- Mephisto's Sour Bubbly auto as nominated by Tika for its 24 ct. heritage.

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Great looking garden, they seem to be stage off perfectly for your goal.

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    You are eternally humble Tika, but I don't believe a word of your self-deprecation -- I've seen your grow : )

Apologies to all for being verbose and perhaps overly wordy, I can't help myself ... in my defense I do work at a library, I blame all the old smelly books.
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 03-24-2017, 02:31 PM.

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman.
    Yeah Mystic 2 is kinda that lanky awkward girl in school who is probably gonna end up being a super model one day but right now can't get a date

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X