Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Great progress BTB! 😊 Mystic 2 is such a cutie, Mystic looks super powerful with lots of potential, and Bubbles is developing some lovely flowers! Love your close-up pics also. They have a great daddy looking after them! 🐸

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Love eternally tolerant!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I am too simple to understand what you said but your plants look great!!! And sounds like you did spring cleaning / arranging:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Pharma, I've been making mistakes all along but thankfully these plants are eternally tolerant!

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    Very nice grow you have going. It all looks fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    I've been slacking this week, but the plants haven't

3-10-17 DAY42 / 15 Fed Mystic #2, mistakenly moved Roleandro up to 18.5". I had some wind burn from my fan and thought it was light burn. Fed Mystic and Bubble Veg II nutes with 5ml of CalMag, 6.0 Ph. 36%/77% 72/88. Moved P300 up to 19.5" above canopy rather than risk them stretching into burn territory while I'm away. Then I went away for a few days...

3-12-17 DAY 44 / 17 The plants survived my absence and the Bubble and Mystic are really going strong. However, Mystic #2 really stretched while I was away and the wind/fan burn became apparent. Bubble and especially the Mystic drank a lot so another Veg II feed at 5.8 Ph. 45%/72% 73/82

3-13-17 DAY 45 / 18 Topped Mystic #2, stripped lower two nodes conveniently removing the wind burned fan leaves The top node has crazy pre-flowers already but she's much lankier than her predecessor and I don't think the "staple training" approach will work. Moved Roleandro down to 16" from the canopy. It may be the pheno but I feel I'm really seeing the shortcomings of the cheap light vs. the P300. Turned off oscillation on fan temporarily. 46%/69% 75/84

3-14-17 DAY 46 / 19 Moved Bubble and Mystic up to Generative I nutes, they shared a gallon at 5.9 Ph. 47%/68% 77/84

3-15-17 DAY 47 / 20 Big day today I rearranged my tent. I shifted the order of plants so the more mature plant are closer to the fan and the young plant is furthest away. I added one of my new pepper frames around the Mystic who is finally showing some good early flowers. The bubble is clearly much further along than mystic and I need to think about taking it to Generative II and the P/K boost earlier than the Mystic I think. I also added my DormGrow far red led UFO, 75w or so of extra red for Bubbles' flowers. During the reset I put the P300 at 18.5", the 90W at about 16", and the Roleandro over Mystic#2 at 16". I made a gallon of Veg I nutes 6.0 Ph and fed Mystic #2. Stored remainder nutes. I also added some extra coir mix to Mystic #2 to try and offset the extra stretch. 46%/68% 75/84

Amazing how unique these little plants are, all individuals needing slightly different treatment.
    Last edited by Beach_Town_Brit; 03-16-2017, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NA420
    replied
    Lookin good brotha!

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    WooHooooo!!! nicely done!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    They have ...diamonds on the soles of their shoes 👠 !!!!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Following you every step

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    I have noticed on mine that the last few weeks of flowering can really bring some great changes in the height and density of buds. Stay tuned! 🐸

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman, I hope I get some more height in the coming weeks, these autos are fun and keep you on your toes, but I hope they don't end up being too small.

• rockman
    replied
    Sweet...Bubble has really pushed out some nice flowers! And Mystic is looking strong and ready for action. Great to see this progress! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Been a good week this week, both bubble and mystic are growing well. Bob and Rockman turned me onto a wet towel to raise humidity so I've been doing that. However, I'm going to let the humidity drop a bit from now on as bubble and mystic move into flower. Bubble is well into flower, but although Mystic is starting to stretch, and she's bushy as all get out, she isn't budding quite yet. Mystic #2 is doing very well, and I cut her out of her solo cup a couple of days earlier than her older sisters.

3-2-17 DAY 34 / 7 Humidity was about 36% so I added a wet towel draped over my pepper frame. Within 10 minutes humidity was up to 46%, 3 hours later 49%. Ambient humidity is in the 30s.

3-3-17 DAY 35 / 8 Watered Mystic #2 plain water. Bubble & Mystic shared a gallon of 5.9 Ph Veg II solution. Re-soaked towel. 30%/51% 73/84

3-4-17 DAY 36 / 9 Gave Mystic a light trim, I'm leaving her bushy intentionally to see how lighter defoliation works for the Mystic -- it's all about the experimentation Some light burn on the tips of Bubble so I moved my light up to 19.5" from the canopy. Hopefully this also gives both plants some motivation to stretch. 35%/66% 72/84

3-5-17 DAY 37 / 10 Watered Mystic #2 plain water. Cut the solo cup away from Mystic 2. Got some stretch from Bubble and Mystic, rotated them both 180. Took 7 fans off the bubble, and a few lower fans from the Mystic. 38%/64% 70/84

3-6-17 DAY 38 / 11 Mystic is drinking more than Bubble right now. Fed Mystic with leftover half gallon veg II nutes that I'd stored in black plastic jug, Ph had moved up from 5.9 to 6.0 in a week of storage. Made gallon of veg I nutes for Mystic #2, saved half, fed half.

3-7-17 DAY 39 / 12 Fed bubble 6.0 Ph Veg II nutes, saved extra. 53%/73% 72/82. Was watching Jorge Cervantes this week and pro grower in big Denver facility said he like to raise temps into teh mid 80s in early flower, so I thought I'd try it and raised my Titan fan controller up a few degrees to a target of 84 during the "day."

3-8-17 DAY 40 / 13 Fed Mystic with leftover veg II nutes from yesterday. You can't see it in the pic but under the LEDs with my grow tent glasses on I see some color variation in the Bubble's leaves, I'll add some CalMag next feed I think. I moved the towel over to the Mystic #2 side of the tent to try and add some humidity there but not so directly to bubble and mystic. 37%/61% 79/86

It's occurred to me that my tent is backwards, my teen under the Roleandro is next to the fan where the bigger plants should be. When I get some time I'll re-jig my tent and swap the lights. I also need to start preparing for hotter weather, I think I'm going to try a homemade swamp cooler. Hopefully, no-one will notice but I may have got a bit confused with my day count between my notebook, the photos, and this journal -- sorry

As a final pic, my girlfriend got a clip on macro lens thing for our phones so I tried it out on one of the Mystery seeds I'm growing out under CFL right now.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! You will be having fun!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X