Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small Tent, Perpetual Monthly Harvest, Auto-Flower Grow Journal (canna, coco, LED)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    sh it Beach i'm happy when my temp gets up to 57 lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    here,s a odd point for every degree bend in exhaust ducting you add like 100 feet to the run. I know this to be a fact (not sure of 100 feet but I know its significant )

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Nice one mate

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green, I've been doing that I think I got too close

• MommaBear
    commented on 's reply
    Nice haul BTB!!!

• Jeg
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations 🎈

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats man..well deserved!!

• Beach_Town_Brit
    replied
    Just jarred 3.5oz from the Mystic, not too bad for 3 1/2 months and 3 gallon pot. Weed's a bit larfy but already packs more of a punch than the Bubblelicous so I look forward to trying again after a few weeks of cure. Dried an extra day this time, 5 days over Bubble's 4 (had a good snap on small stems).

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Play with your light...slowly move down..till they tell you to stop...then slowly up...then slowly down again...work'em

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green, buds still not as dense as I would like. Any tips beyond Nebula's density write-up?
    I wonder if it's my temps, or maybe just Nirvana's strains.

• Green75
    replied
    Everything read great...plants look great...buds are the bomb...Great job

Leave a comment:

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Rockman ... it's the knuckle on that Sour Bubbly I'm really impressed with, all swollen out

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Vapo.
    Overall I'm happy with Canna, my plants grow vigorously and have been healthy. I'm willing to keep working with it, I'm sure I can dial it in just right

• rockman
    replied
    Love the Mystic shots, great haul, and she had such a strong solid base stem! 👍 I'm sure other growers will concur on the tinge of disappointment felt when seemingly humongous buds dry down in size. Though in your case, I don't think you're wanting for a sufficient supply of the treasured herb, especially with your fabulous perpetual system! 🐸 From all indications, you'll be always refining your grows and will be producing many more trophy buds!! 🌞

Leave a comment:

• Vapo69
    replied
    Great update BTB......I don't use rhizo at all and never had a problem......I am the same as you about canna dude....maybe it's time for a change??!!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X