5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Lookin' like they love you

Comment

Good day GWE this is a 7 day update on my grow. The photo plants in the fabric pots are 5wks old from seed. Going pretty well no root issues as yet. They have been fed 2x with FF grow big & fish/guano tea which i mix into 1/2gal water jugs they drink most of it 10% runoff. I gave them food 2x in a row to see if they enjoyed it and i've had no issues but realize i've not given them full amount of recommended on labels just slightly less just to see how well they handle it. They were given just well water yesterday.

I've been trying a version of the mainline i think ? I have broken off 2 different plants stems LOL so i'm just letting them go now and will be removing little bit of leaf blocking websites. The red containters are the auto flowers they are 4wks old from seed. Just topped those as i snapped a branch so i quit on these too. I did not defoiliate autos yet may do so when they start flowering. I'm gonna say stigmas may show hair by next post hopefully they sure are getting height now.

Last photo is a far shot of deer eating blown down moss from the wind storm yesterday. 40mph wind gusts so we get to clean the driveway today so branches don't get hung up under our vehicles. Well this is going to be a longer veg. on these photo plants as you can see hopefully all will survive the push do to they being in 3gal. fabric, i do love a challenge.

Stay well, keep a sense of humor. I'm growing for the love of gardening and smoking weed. Thank you for allowing us to freely use this site for our social outlet, growing advise has been priceless. I'm grateful to be in a state that allows legal grows. The cost of dispensary weed is going up......
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          They are growing fast and healthy my western friend..! Ahh deer it remind me when I use to hunt them lolll

Hello Farmbuck we been outside picking up branches from a storm yesterday big fir branches on the driveway out to the road. We don't have the snow mess just rain & wind mess. Not sure which i " love " better !

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210110_145903800_PORTRAIT sick auto.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	480963Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210110_123853740 pre flower auto.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	480964

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe my mojo is way off this past week. I'm going to post these yellowing autos which happened first of the week. They are in the folgers coffee containers. I saw that they are in preflower an decided to move them up 4" closer to the LEDs next morning they drooped an yellowed. Took them out gave them a flush with plain water lowered there height. 4days an getting worse now, it may of not been distance to light but food needs with pre flower?? Today i gave them some bloom an fish poo tea so it's wait an see. Could be alot of things i'm thinking cont. size not drying out enough i'm just letting sit with what they got hopefully they'll bounch back. They are 5wks today.

Photos are doing great lots of leaf removal an training, they'll be huge by the time autos get done. So much for timing once again things happen with grows and small containers are challenging that's why i try it. Sometime another solo cup auto grow would be fun

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Those autos are pesky boogers

Kool shots @SoOrbudgal A few of mine still has a cal issue and I don't want to overfeeding them so will see.
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well this could be calcium issue i'm looking at lock out happening. Tomorrow will be day 2 of this bad yellowing looks worse in person. They started drooping gave them a good drink of plane water, still drooped next day after lowering them distance wise from the light they got to warm an container made issues with roots i fed them this a.m. dang it. Time will tell.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I know want you mean. I've got some drooping also but it's my Kali China only. Why well I'm not sure, this morning I kinda water less than the others girls but they still drooping. Finicky little ones lolll So tomorrow i'll reduce their water intake again.

Today my autos are not droopy an are waving at the light. I think the yellowing has stopped.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            She’s looking happy now. Cant wait to seeing that Folgers can full of buds!

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Kool !! My Kali China are still drooping but no more yellow on the leaves well the new ones lolll. Maybe I should raise my lights a few inches.... You know I'm new to the quantum board lights so I hope it's my problem with the Kali China.

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay! Aren't these plants just the bestest?

Farmbuck mine could of been the light distance, but i'm not sure? These small containers are harder in the winter grow it appears. And this strain is vigorous until it hit the boundaries of the containers.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

***Update*** Weeks 6 & 7 on my mixed grow. I'm going to call the autos wk 3 of bloom an 6wks from seed in soil. Have had a yellowing issues with them it's been corrected not ideal but they are not yellowing. I just think these were hardier stronger genes than the other autos i grew in these folgers containers, these are hungrier an need more attention which i lacked on earlier. Needed more fluids an food. The yields well.......i'm not banking the house on them LOL i'll get something but not like the others i grown in these containers. They are being " held back " with the containers an i'd kill them if i transplanted so i'm just going to work them best i can.
            Pic 1 & 2 are autos slowed way down in my opinion but i look at them multiple times a day. Pic 3 full tent, #4 temps, #5 some twisted sister LST, pic #6 care pkg. to DC

The photos are growing fantastic. Gorilla glue, zkittliez, wedding cake, tye dye all are just bursting with growth. They are hitting the walls of the 4x4 not sure i can keep these in limbo for another month while the autos finish. I have another tent an light but it's in a unheated area outdoors. I've used it for spring but winter is a constant problem with keeping it heated over 76f an above 55f during lights out. So i can run them autos 24hrs is the only way to keep temps up for me an i put a chicken coop clamp on light with a 54watt CFL an use another Lamp that only has blue/white. So 2 450vipars only 1 with full spectrum an a clamp on heat lamp.

So i hope everyone is staying sane with the help of legalization in there states? I have enjoyed growing indoors so much during lockdown it's honestly kept me from making a voodoo doll an using violence against it.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good my western friend..! Do I read 35% HR ?

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey we use the same mind softener. LOL! grow looks great. Funny how so many people run out of room.

Farmbuck HR between 35>38% just looked

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

They are looking great, my friend!

Comment

Subscribed. What did you use to hold it down for what I assume is LST?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  MaesterSeymour yes i topped then LST. I pulled down the center stalk attached it to a metal U around it drove it into the soil to hold down. I buy soft rubber garden twist to keep them in place.

***Update*** Wanted to show some interesting twist an a possible polypoid she may have 2 i'm not sure yet for me she'll need to bloom to see it. Pic #1 close to 8wks veg so far on the photos this is the possible polypoid? strain called tie dye indica hybrid next pic #2 is a twisted branch i wanted to show newbies that these photos are very tolerant of abuse do not fear training hard while they are young. #3 getting so big i may have to go with the second tent on the porch outdoors, autos are not bulking up as quickly as these photos are growing almost need to cut them nearly in half. It's only 30-35f outdoors this is why i try an start autos a month ahead of photos if growing in the same tent. Autos stalled now growing but??? #4 is the tent i removed the water pans under them to have more floor space.

Have a good day enjoy the grow

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bonsoir SoOrbudgal. They are growing fast... 8wks already !! WHAT !! Just 35F ??? Try -17F here lollll

Looks like a fantastic grow with interesting results.

Comment

Today i removed a pile of under growth off the photos in the fabric pots. I could of taken dozens of clones but i controlled myself ( hard as heck for me not taking clones) it's bad time of year for me at least i don't want to deal with 2 tents in winter because one is outdoors it's hard to keep warm. I also rearranged the tent getting a look at positions of the pots next to each other. My autos in the folgers are 24" tall but are not filling in much so i lowered the height of the pots further away from the lights an tucked them in the back. I'm going to flip this tent on the 25th to 12/12 autos will be over 65days old from seed. My photos will be over 2 months veg an they are growing like mad up and outwards hitting the sides of the tent which is 4x4 so they are some of the biggest photos i've vegged, looking forward to a good yield i hope. I hesitate to feed these photos any grow food because of the leaf & shoots growth i've only fed them 2x. All temps & humidity fine.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice..! Are you gonna veg longer ? A few days ago I flipped their feed from morning to nite, boy they were thirsty yesterday lolll

• Cheeba
                    Cheeba commented
                    Editing a comment
                    “The best part of wake and bake is Folgers full of buds.”

Or something like that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X