No announcement yet.

High Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****Update**** I wanted to post my odd mutant or FIM mistake on the tye dye strain from New420Guys Seeds. I think but not sure a polypoid? See how thick that stalk is it's like 2 branches or more melted together. Heck she's interesting that bud site is like leaf an bud all tightly woven together. Do bad FIMs look like this?

Any way that's the FBL mix autos in the center of the crowds one is ripening sooner than the other fine with me. They would of been much fuller had i not needed to flip the tent with the photos. The tent was flipped 25th of Jan. so the autos were in flower only 3wks prior to the flip.

The last photo are little clones 2wks old they had roots after 8days in water plus dipped in Clonex when cut. Pardon the dirty clone tray LOL Any way the message to the " cloners " patience although these little gals look rough they are just learning new life challenges and will be full leafy gals within a month. They are GG#4 and Wedding Cake. They are slow to get started does not mean they are sick or need anything but time, water, light. Right now i have them under 24hr CFL.

Hope everyone is doing well, it's sunshine 38f going for a walk with the dogs in a bit. Stay well, keep up the growing
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall it's what matters to me not the best old tech but it works for our needs.
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 1 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth (outdoor only)
    FF Grow Big 6-4-4
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful as always..! Never done clones maybe one day. 38F my a.. here also it's sunny with a cool 16F sniffff

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      growing up nice. Ive got 2 FBLs photos going now also. seeds always seem to do great.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking nice and frosty

****Update****
    Hello grow buddies hope all is going well on your sides of the country? So. Oregon is wet lots of wind an rain. Sorry about the color if pics but as you can see i'm still using the vipar 450r working fine but i'm noticing more of those QB being used very tempting, hard for me to toss these as they are like familia'

Pic 1 is full tent 2 autos at 50+days in flower 2nd is one of the autos crosses waist deep x strawberry cheesecake turning out good for what they are in and having to go into 12/12 with the photos. One is starting to curl in and orange up the other abit slower. pics # 4-5 autos. I continually every few days shift an turn theses plants. Photos are at wk 11 from seed and 2wks+ in bloom. 4 photos in 3gal 2 autos in the folgers containers. Really pleased not having any issues an grateful for this hobby. P.S. Purple stems don't bother me at all

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall it's what matters to me not the best old tech but it works for our needs.
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 1 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good, I love when the leaves grab for light

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great! SoOrbudgal you are inspiring me to get off my lazy butt and start my auto, then clean the closet, then organize the whole bedroom. Warranties are over on some things, I can pitch boxes and maybe even replace the 3 burned out light bulbs in my house. Illinois was sailing along until Dec 29th, the snow has been relentless as in everyday sweeping or shoveling, as opposed to shoveling a foot at once. We could have flooding when this melts, my town is on a big, barge-traffic river that empties into the Mississippi. I don't think the pugs can walk through the snow on my deck, I swept them a little path, I wasn't dressed for the temps.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a great looking tent! Excellent training 👍🏻 Each plant looks so neat and isn’t imposing on its neighbors

Thank you Puglover1 you stay put nothing worth slipping around outside for. I sure feel for you eastern folks

indoor/outdoor grower
    FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

They are really growing @SoOrbudgal nicely ..! I just switch mine so will see hey ? Damn cold here a 0F sniffff I'm sick of this cold !!

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words. One of these days i will jump on board the QB wagons i do think they would quicken the ripening LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
        FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

***Update***
          Good morning to all in the GWE forum of grow buddies. Today is day 55 for the autos and the photos have been in bloom mode for approx. 4wks? They are 3months old from sprout. What i really like to share is my " polypoid " mutant on that Tie Dye. I did not clone her i've got more seeds then there's my little clones of zkittlez, GG#4. I have 5 but may need to toss one zkittlez she lost her primary leaves but she can just veg out in the little clone station for now, no pic of her she be sad.
          First 3 pics of the Tie Dye mutant she has 2 branches with bud heads like this. I dig weirds My stuffed tent with the almost ready autos that are nearly done smelling fantastic, sticky as fly paper. The little clones are beginning to take off. Given a very small amount of fish/bat poo juice, like a teaspoon in a 16oz water bottle i give equals parts of the whole bottle to them when they need a drink. Otherwise it's just plain water.
          Shout out to all the folks who experienced snow, freezing temps. We feel your pain an know the hardships that mother nature tosses on the least expected. Keep your chins up I hope you all dig out from the harsh colds an wet weather safely. Have a warmer, dryer day....keep plugging soon enough the days will grow longer with sunshine.

indoor/outdoor grower
          FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Always beautiful !! Getting close eh ?

Forgot the bud shot on this FBL auto. Looks really good zero issues with them coming down possibly Wed on this one next week on the other.

indoor/outdoor grower
          FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s a nice looking bud!

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            You must be happy that harvest is around the corner hey ?

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            great looking bud and with growing in organic soil I bet it tastes great too.

Yes i am Farmbuck will be even happier with the photo harvest. Got along ways before they'll be ready. The strains i've got left from last summer, well let's just say it's weak LOL. Went and bought some $5 gram flower beats the heck out of what i've got now. Hated to but heck of good smoke really is. Slurricane is the name

indoor/outdoor grower
          FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was looking at dispo menus, saw slurricane. What's it like?

Puglover1 the pheno i got ( bud ) is lighter green and not rock hard dried out quarter size nugs it's not like that, not like marbles. This was more airy but sister it is very relaxing if i smoke a gram ( i am a small person ) it will make me loose my grip on my doobie LOL. Suddenly the damn thing is smoking up my robe, so it is not for a casual smoker. I have since ( cause i'm a light weight literally ) used it to mix with my lower end outdoor weed blended. But it really helps me quite down my thoughts. I'm one of those who's minds keep me always thinking i gotta keep doing something.

indoor/outdoor grower
          FF Grow Big 6-4-4

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X