No announcement yet.

High Winter 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day grow buddies it's only been 3days since last photo but lots of new growth an spreading of the photoperiods almost to much with 4 and those 2 autos, they are just determined to stay the way they are slowly filling in bud sites and yellowing but not getting me bothered anymore, they just are . Any way i'm going to flip these gals. come Monday 25th feeling they are big enough and we are getting low in the pantry. Photos are 8+wks autos are 3wks in flower. Not ideal to run 12/12 with autos only 3wks into flower would love them to be 6wks but they burp & stall an photos are going strong.

Decided not to run the second tent outdoors to hard for me to maintain temps so it won't be run till March. Hope everyone is having a good day enjoy the weekend, stay safe and healthy.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn they grow fast..! Mine are a bit slow lolll

I filled up 1/2 a 5gal. bucket with clippings 2days ago these gals are turbo charged LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal how much do you give them ? I'm starting to think I'm not giving them enough maybe why they are slow and having issues.

Farmbuck the NPK of the fish/guano is 9-6-2 and i measure 1 tbls per 1/2 gal of water in my 3 gal. fabric pots. This so far has been fine no burn on the photos which tells me i could use maybe more but i don't see the need. The grow big is 6-4-4 which i did use 1x. So i think i've fed them 3x during veg. stage. I don't want anymore large leaf growth these fans are huge i been trimming. I will just water for now i think until after the 12/12 flip on 24th. I think until i pushed it with this grow i was under feeding?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal and how much water are you giving them if I may. Sorry for all of the annoying questions my western friend.

1/2 gal ea 3 gal. fabric pot. Pour is slow allowed to absorbed in soil if i don't see any amount of runoff out the bottom i give till i see some fluid out but i don't pour all at once i take time doing it in the bathtub less mess. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210120_102754520.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	484653 Gave Sonny an Poppy our pups a bath today in there.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

***Update***

Today i flipped the tent photos to 12/12. Lights will go on at 12mid nite off at 12noon. Those autos are going to have to suck it up as I've run out of space with these photos. These 2 pics are from couple days ago but just so you get the size of plants in the tent. There will plenty of defoliation done and I've got beautiful clippings for clones if i save any down the rode. Poor autos they just did not like the folgers containers

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

***Update*** My grow is taking off beyond the tent with the 4 photos now going into 12/12 2days ago. I can hardly contain them even if i did not have the autos in there these are just big gals that i've not dealt with for awhile in a tent. Autos are much easier for me in this tent size. It is what it is and so far OK but stretch is going to determine me charging up the other tent for autos or doing alot of cropping, bending photos. So onward with the pics #1 cut clones with zkittlez & gorilla glue #4 took a good look at the tent pulled out all the plants arraigned them and saw these so healthy i had to keep the strains going. Took 5 clones only. #2 filled in tent which i clip daily. Humidity is not high would like it abit in the 40% range it's about 35% temps are 78f. #3 &4 are the autos abit over 3wks in flower. Tomorrow they will get 1tbls of unsulfurated molasses and a 1/2 gal water each. Photos will be given FF grow big for the last time. I wait till i see stigmas at the bud sites " hairs " before i introduce the bloom feeds but that's me. Enjoy your day, we are staying warm indoors with the woodstove.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! I'm jealous of the view that your clones enjoy.

Yep I know what you mean about the HR, same here below 40% more likely 35% in the grow room.

Cheers from Canada
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Do you notice that growth really slows down when the humidity drops below 40?

My last grow the humidity dropped off like always in winter and I didn’t correct it because that grow was coming to a end so I was hoping it would work out. The buds did get frosty but my plants stalled like a big piece of meat in my smoker. Everything took 2-3wks longer than expected, one plant took almost 15wks. Even Gorilla Glue which is usually done in 8.5wks took 10. My current grow I’ve been running the humidifier just enough to keep the humidity in the mid 40’s and everything seems to be going like normal.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it's slowed down some do to humidity some. I have wet towels in there but also it's tight with the plants. After each feed/watering of course it goes up to 45% for couple days. It's the autos that stalled which i do care about and i like the humidity up for flowering. Old winter blues, dry heat from the wood stove. Thanks all i'll keep trying to keep humidity up.

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I kept my RH above 50% all veg and my plants have grown exceptionally well as a result. But the neighbors are probably wondering why every window in the house is fogged up. lol.

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            I noticed that as well in my veg room. They were ok with 25-35% humidity for a couple of weeks, but water uptake was really slow, as well as growth until I could get it to at least 40%

Looks like your tent is busting at the seems! I imagine your gonna have one hell of a harvest!
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

***Update*** Now feeding bloom nutes to all plants, i have preflower on the photos. Zkittlez, GG#4,Wedding Cake and Tye Dye. I have 50% humidity and 78-80f so i'm fine for now. I find the light color fabric pots drying out way quicker than the black. Same size 3 gal. it's becoming more difficult for me to remove all plants for watering in the bathtub, they are just huge and i'm worrying because i want the autos to be getting more lighting the right corner i've noticed is a bit darker. That is the oldest of my lights the back one. I think i see diodes out so i'm having to shift every 2days rearrange the plants . I hope i have at least 150watts from it? No meter so flying solo and working it so all get light for now.

Autos are 4wks in bloom and Photos are getting near 10wks from seed. I'm seeing now i really need a stronger light for the 4x4 so i'll be shopping sometime soon i see what i think i want but are waiting till these autos finish. Got 5 clones waiting to get potted and under the CFLs those will go into the tent at 12/12 after these photos finish just do a short veg with them ( i always say this then the flowering girls slows and these end up in veg. 2+ months ) any hoo hope your days are going smooth, hunker down you Easterners sounds like blizzards out there?

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• lalaland
              lalaland commented
              Editing a comment
              Your girls are looking just fabulous! Wow is that tent gonna be a jungle! Why oh why, do we always overplant, over Veg, save all our cuttings??😂

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              super healthy looking plants. I am very impressed with the GG#4 and Wedding cake we grew. Have you grown them before?

If you can't bring the girls to the tub why not bringing the tub to the girls hey ? Just kidding they look fantastic..! Don't worry I'm use to the blizzard and frigid weather here lolllll Well just learn at 67yrs that your light color fabric pots dry out faster than the dark ones. Got news from my Yucatan friends, They are been bombarded by mosquitoes which is very unusual for this time of the year.
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful new avatar Farmbuck. Yes they are getting too wide LOL. Very tempting i am planning a trip Puerto Morales to visit the family of our daughter's " friend" it's seems to be getting serious. Such a lovely person we are so happy for our daughter

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks SoOrbudgal a picture I took at Isla Mujeres not far from Cancun. Ahhh Puerto Morelos a nice little fishing village between Cancun and PDC. We go there every time when we spent our winter in the Yucatan. Our last stop before ending back to Canada cuz the airport if not far from the village.

The friend of our daughter's mentioned that Isla Majeures. I hope this romance stays solid LOL

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Easy to find weed on the island lolllllll

Good morning to all hope everyone is doing well and healthy i can't afford to " jump the line " so we continue to wait our turn. If you don't get that statement oh well. Today is 2 month mark from posting this grow. The autos are 2months from seed working toward 5wks in flower. They are small buds but continue to fill in could of done 1more in there by the looks of the opening front of tent door but looking down from above lighting is the issue. I'm going to put another lamp in there that's just sitting in a box post repair, replace the back vipar it's diodes are weakening an some are out. I will keep it as a veg. light in the other 3x3 tent. Yep not the best but they still put out a grow. The other is another 450r vipar so i should still have nearly 400watts from the wall. I'm thinning the canopy of the photos every couple days removing sucker shoots below.
            No real problems other than too small cont. for autos so small roots tiny shoots it's fun growing small cont. makes it a challenge. The photos got just plain well water today 1/2 gal. ea. 3gal fabric bags. Autos got fed bloom nutes. Take care all, it's good growing for oneself an fun to drive by an wave at those dispensary

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              looking great!!

• Cheeba
              Cheeba commented
              Editing a comment
              You may not be able to “jump the line” but you can “smoke your own!” Good luck with both.

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              To hell with that line! They can stick their rushed vaccine where the sun won’t shine IMO lol Stay home, smoke dope and grow beautiful plants!

Looking great btw

Holy Moly @ SoOrbudgal your girls are just gorgeous..! Now they need to be voluptuous lolll One of my old King Plus blew up last nite but thank God I've got my new quantum board lights lolll
            Full auto grow

Comment

Thanks all i really appreciate the good vibes mean that thank you

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X