No announcement yet.

Winter grow journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are really starting to fill in Farmbuck!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I know !! I need to decide if I want to veg them longer or else.... lolll

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't go wrong with a little longer veg time.

Oh go ahead you got the space
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal. But !! But !! I don't want to end up into a mini tropical forest in the grow room lolll

This morning the girls are having their first sushi feed
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

A Sunday morning in the "grow room". Let me introduce to you my Kali 47 girls.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

This morning some of my young Mazar Kush, they are more tolerant than my Kali China
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep those last 2 look similar to mine with the yellowing or slightly less green. Tomorrow i will flush with epsom salts this seems to help with Ph correction in the soil at least for me it seems to help.

From 12 inches " chop sticks" to 18 inches " chop sticks"
        Full auto grow

Comment

A gradual transformation is taken shape on some of them. It seems the "chop sticks" LST technique is working
          Full auto grow

Comment

This morning.
            Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are really getting bushy an big are you feeding full strength now?

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope not yet..! Only at 50% of what they need but I believe they enjoyed their Alaskan fish food, after a few days I saw the difference.

Stretching, bending, twisting ohhhhhh the girls don't like me now..!
            Full auto grow

Comment

Monday morning organic banana tea for the girls. Cleaning up the old bottom yellow leaves. The Kali China girls are doing much better now.

No topping, no SCROG, no FIming, no super cropping just a bit of tender loving care by Chop Sticks.......... Well for now anyway..!
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 01-18-2021, 07:57 AM.
              Full auto grow

Comment

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Just the grey & yellow hair..!

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                Now that they are in larger pots and have filled out I would imagine the RH is better. Looking good

• Farmbuck
                Farmbuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Finally JohnEmad ..! Now the HR is above 40% and so far the deficiency has stop. I still have a long road to go, I'll kept them in veg for a few more weeks.

Waiting for the banana tea to kick in.
              Full auto grow

Comment

Tonight it's Alaska fish for the girls. I still have a few old yellow leaves from the bottom to remove but all in all I'm happy with the grow. The temp is maintainable to 19C at "night" and around 25C during "daytime" and the Kali China are just happy about it... Just my HR that seems to be a bit challenging but then hey it's winter and it's damn bloody cold here, a frigid 7F here. Thinking of keeping the girls a few more weeks of veg I feel they are not plump to my taste loll
                Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Morning Farmbuck i read 40% on my gauge 78f. My lights go off at around 630pm back on around 1230a.m. Seemed like mine just exploded with the first full feedings of fish/bat guano tea an then i fed them again when it was watering time so mine are ready for the switch to 12/12 an the folgers will just have to deal with it. Going to flip on Monday.

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bon matin SoOrbudgal I'm thinking next week I'll feed them full force, but tonight it will be only half. 78F (25C) it's super for the girls.

The girls are struggling and I'm struggling to keep them happy. Again the Kali China are showing sigh of sickness. The temp is good at 24.9 but the HR is at 37%. I'm feeding them in moderation and I check to make sure the pot are not over saturate with water. I wonder since it's my first time with PRO-MIX the culprit ? They are not growing as fast I would like to. I'm thinking of vegging a little bit longer or I'll throw in the towel for this grow.

PS I did do a good flush but still..!
                Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmmmm perplexing i feel the same with these autos, still looking not great or good healthy green but they are making slowww progress. I have also done rehab on them short of transplant which i will not. I'm just pushing them through being sorta nice to them LOL but now my healthy plants are priority. Do you shift them around move them from one spot to another? I've never used banana tea i get the idea. Heck maybe it is the soil you got an banana tea don't like each other?

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure why ??? Well I know, must be the PRO-MIX... But you know maybe I should change them around. The good side is the Mazar Kush are healthy with some of my Kali 47. It's my Kali China I'm worry about !! They are really pale with brow spots on the top. Could it be because of a combination of my new organic soil and quantum board hey ?

A sign of relief ? I believe the Alaska Fish and the banana tea are kicking in now. I did not see any sign of yellow and brown spots this morning. Upper and middle are looking ok... Temp is steady at 24.9 and HR at 37% and the pot soil water meter is between dry and moist. PH is at 6.2 The Kali China girls are growing faster compare to last week. Also I decide to increase their water intake from 250ml a day per plant to 400ml. I'll monitor closely the moisture at least once a day.
                Full auto grow

Comment

looking good my friend.
                  If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Dieselgrower it's my Kali China girls I have concern.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X