Winter grow journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter grow journal.

So I decide to do a little journal this coming winter and beside I'm not going nowhere.... So this week I began to prepare my "grow room". And I'll keep the journal update if I can, and yes with pictures on how the girls are doing. Oh yes, once the girls are grown up they will be my models for my 2021 PlayBud edition .

Medium : PROMIX organic vegetable and herb mix with perlite.

Light : Viparspectra P1500 and P2000 Pro series quantum board and King Plus 2000 and 1500 blurple led.

Strains : Kali China, Kali 47, Mazar Kush, Red Lebanese and auto White Widow. (24 plants)

Actual grow space: 48 square feet excluding space for vegetables.

Nutrients. Alaska Fish, Cal-Mag, Ancient Earth , Big Bud and organic molasse.

Controllers(timer, dehumidifier heater, etc.) to keep the room confortable. Well for me at least

Cheers,

FarmBuck
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-29-2020, 04:41 PM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Following 🙂
    Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

That's a big grow area and about what I want to set up in the future. Big enough top do 1 grow for the year.
      Subbed and along for the grow. Good luck and happy growing.

Comment

It's a dream of a grow room I look at this area you got and man it's just beautiful. But i get too excited about seeing all these pots LOL i want more than my tent holds in there. I put the breaks on myself really hard not gonna get myself into a cluster grow in my winter tent. Just sticking with my 4 photos i put the 3 auto flower seeds back into bag for future. Nope not gonna get tempted!!
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          LOLLLL SoOrbudgal let say I had the blessing of wife, Like I was saying I usually have one grow per year but because of Covid-19 and staying at home I decide to keep myself busy this winter and tried some crazy experimentations.

Nice!
        I'd subscribe to that magazine!!!
        Have a great grow Amigo- I'm watchin too!

Comment

Wow like very one else already said I’m going to say it myself. I love the grow area I can only grow in my 2x2 and 2x4 tent so I have to grow back to back. It’s not a bad thing cus I love growing but if only I could have 20 plus plants going at once I’d be stoked. I’m subbed and looking forward to the jungle grow you will have.

Comment

Oh did I mentioned the method of growing it's gonna be be SOG and some LST
            Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
            Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
            Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
            Full auto grow
            Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

After submerging for almost 20 hrs in a glass of distilled water, it was time to put the strains between wet paper towel on a small plate. Room is warm at 24C (75F) the RH is between 55-60 %.

Just 6 5 gallons pot left to prepare.
              Full auto grow

Comment

After 24 hrs, tap root are showing in some of the Mazar Kush beans, pics will follow in a few days.
                Full auto grow

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love it when the seeds show their eagerness in getting started - usually come up out of the grow medium just as fast.

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are right but there always a bit of nervousness when the other strains are falling a bit behind.

While waiting I'm making organic nutrient out of banana skin for potassium.

1. Dry until it's crispy

2. Grind it into powder.

3. Store it a a Mason jar.

And beside wife prefer organic.
                Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-29-2020, 01:44 PM.
                Full auto grow

Comment

Farmbuck How do you apply the dry Banana skin powder? For potassium?

Comment

• Farmbuck
                    Farmbuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cali I use it during the flowering stage. I apply 1 to 2 tablespoons per 4 litres and once a week until I do the flush.

For potassium in banana peel I read it aids in the biosynthesis of proteins related to terpenes. So I've been doing it for 3 yrs now. Does it work ? Some claim it does.

My Mazar Kush are sprouting real fast... Of one of the four MK you are able to see the taproot growing.
                  Full auto grow

Comment

Just completed my soil preparation pots. Now I'm waiting for the littles ones to sprout. So far 4 out of 4 of my Mazar Kush are showing their taproot. I believe they will be vigorous girls just like Wonder Woman
                    Full auto grow

Comment

Very nice Farmbuck. You been busy I see. And by the looks of it your gonna stay busy. 😁
                      5x5 Gorilla tent
                      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                      Technaflora nutes
                      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
                        Farmbuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep PLreef this is my goal since we are staying here in the great white north this winter. Today I'll will try to "climatise" the grow room to a comfortable temp of around 24-26 C with a RH of 55% + for the seedlings. I feel the Mazar Kush will be in their pot soil beds by the end of the week.

• PLreef
                        PLreef commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thats great news. I went on a cleaning binge in my tent today. Emptied the whole thing, sprayed bleach and water solution everywhere then wiped it all down. Two hours later I did it again... ton of work but I want to make sure I kill all the yuck that might be hiding in there. Lol Gardening is an absolute labor of love.

• Farmbuck
                        Farmbuck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Loll you telling me lolll

Making temperature & humidity adjustments before I move my little girls to their final destination
                      Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X