No announcement yet.

Winter grow journal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week of veg... Enough is enough they are not getting any better. I feel why keeping them in their misery, 10 weeks is enough and I hope it wont be a roller-coaster ride during flowering. At least the humidity is above 50% now.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Who was keeping who in misery LOL

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Them cuz they are never satisfy just like most women are LOLLLLLLLLLLL

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that ! 😆

Today is the big switch. This grow was a learning curve with a new soil. I did what I could to improve the girls but with no avail most are still weak. So will see if things will get better during the flowering stage.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Best of luck to you and your " Ladies Room "

I won't show you any pics today because I flip them to 12/12 last Saturday. They are still not improving so will see how much they will stretch this week.
    Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to hear that they are improving. I got one plant that's out of control height wise. This is a very uneven grow for me canopy wise. Next time maybe we'll see little budlets eh......

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal Well the stretch will tell me how strong they are. Tonite they will have a full strength of nutes follow at the end of the week with some Alaska Fish for the foliage. I need more green leaves on them before they cannibalize themselves in a few weeks. Crossing my finger to see a few budlets sometime next week eh..!
      Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-15-2021, 04:18 PM.

I'm about to throw in the towel..! The girls are still showing brown spots even after a good flush and a good dry. Entering my first week of 12/12 and no sign of stretching. Damn you winter !! Damn you PRO-MIX !! Damn you Covid !!
    Full auto grow

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      This is super frustrating. I feel the same way. Just can't figure it out.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What a bummer. I'm so sorry. I concur on all the " damn " words super frustrating. (:

The grow room ? Nope the doom room... The girls are quite frail, hardly any leaves left on them Last night they were feed with Cal-Mag to salvage the remaining few. Don't have the energy to take pictures of them, they are too slim sniffffff

DAMN YOU PRO-MIX..!
    Full auto grow

Comment

what a shame
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Uggggggg. Sorry man. Just freaking sucks. I opened my tent door to disappoint today. Couldn't close it fast enough.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          PLreef Sorry also for you sir. But they just woke up and I believe the Cal-Mag help a bit. At least they did a little bit of stretching , a good sign I hope.

Still some hope ?
        Full auto grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Heck yes grow onward

hell yeah keep going! is it light or are they purp? i think they look good
        If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• Farmbuck
          Farmbuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah it's my two blurple lights with my two quantum board lights.

Thank you so much my grower friends, I hope for @PLreef his Cal-mag kick in also.
        Full auto grow

Comment

I wonder if my sick girls will be just as frosty as outside this morning.The Cal-Mag seem to work, I have a decent stretch with no new brown spots.
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-20-2021, 10:01 AM.
          Full auto grow

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I have grown far worse looking plants and gotten decent quality from them.
            Carry on Monsieur. Things look good to me from here.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks John..! I just hope I'll get to end of the line.

I WISH I had a setup, half as good as yours. My Golden Tiger X Panama has been incredible, thus far...but I may have to move her to her own light, outside the tent!
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            BR2K I'm happy that you have a better success with your girls than my girls. Can't wait to see your GTXP in full bloom. As for my Kali well that's another story. I'll be lucky if they give some popcorns lolll

Did you veg her only 15 days ?

Got my fingers crossed for you man. Hopefully they bounce back for ya!
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I can't say they are doing better but they are definitely not worse. Before they were getting worse and worse everyday. Seems like it has slowed down. Hoping they still have time to recover.

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            PLreef Could it be the Cal-Mag sir ? I'm just curious.

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            I think so. I just feed them again with a healthy dose of cal/mag and some voodoo juice.

Farmbuck My Golden Tiger X Panama's beautiful, at 18 days of flower and 33 days of life. She hasn't started flowering yet, like her older sisters (18/72, 18/52) but not to be unexpected. Things may change, as she adjusts to flowering. I have just followed Nebula's Genera Hydroponic feeding schedule for her age. My small environment is a blessing and a curse, as I only have a couple of inches of room left. She is uncircumcised, as you recommended.
          Attached Files
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            She's just a beautiful lady I'm jealous lollll Keep an eye oh her BR2K

Eureka !! The Cal-Mag is working..!

Just went to the grow room after the girls woke up and I saw a big change in them..!

What do you think ?
          Last edited by Farmbuck; 02-21-2021, 06:50 AM.
          Full auto grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X