Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growell
    replied
    nice one jdu mine have just started preflower yours looks good what u mean by mini these are suppose to be 37% thc mate

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Plenty of shade under the weed canopy. I might have to give this a shot. Although, I've been very fortunate not to have had any bugs.

Leave a comment:

• jesslynh
    replied
    I am far from an expert on this subject, but I didn't have bug one until I pulled up all the marigolds in my garden. I have raised beds around my house and garage and had a bunch of marigolds all over. The weed was in pots backed up to the flower beds and I think they did the trick.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    replied
    Howdy Growell
    I do have a mini Future plant. Here she is- About 2wks since she showed buttons. I've enjoyed her- she hasn't been finicky at all. I might get some more next year.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    jdu didnt u grow a future 1 clone what happened with that mate

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    As long as they get veg time light they keep poppin out new flowers. My memory is gittin jogged & the one in the veg tent didn't die but they like partial to full sun so they didn't thrive in there either.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    So, maybe planting weed and marigolds at the same time? Or, already flowering marigolds during veg then use ones you planted from seed?
    Every flowering plant bought at Home Depot is at the end of it's life. I always go for the ones with the least flowers but lots of buds coming up. Grandma taught me that one.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Lol it WAS from Home Depot. One plant from a $2.99 6-cell 😎😀🍻 Transplanted into the pot from an old hanging basket. Marigolds flower thru the Summer so yes there were blooms when I put them in but when I flipped the switch it triggered them to finish & die just like they would outside come Fall.
    Last edited by JDU; 09-28-2020, 10:08 PM.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Were the marigold flowering when you put them in? When you say you put in a 'pot of marigolds' I picture something from Home Depot.

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    I put a pot of marigolds in a tent once but on 12 12 they just went to seed. Lemon grass would probably be a better option..... idk.....I recon I'm gonna have to give it a try. Citronella too.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    No one has ever taken me seriously when I asked this JDU. But I am. How do you think marigolds would work in a tent full of weed? Or lemongrass?

• JDU
    replied
    I have always ringed my veggie garden with marigolds & thrown in a citronella or 2 & some lemon grass (GREAT seasoning for Thai food!!) & they usually help deter insects some. This yr there are so many of em fleeing the fires that NOTHIN is gonna do a whole lotta anything. My bug zapper has been goin like popcorn.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Also this. Perhaps the greatest British Sitcom, ever. The buddy who got me into watching it liked the comedy. I really dug how they were living. And the comedy. Which was about as clean as British Comedy gets.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    My ex and I were looking at land in BC to do sustenance living. She was/is Canadian, so I picked up enough Canadonian to get around. Heads-up to non Canadonians. Calling your ex's 15 year old female cousin a 'wanker', to her face, jokingly, is a really, real bad thing to do. I swear I didn't know. That whole thing didn't turn out, and here we are. Two of the best things that came out of that foreign adventure were a book called, "Carrots Love Tomatoes" and a book on permaculture. CLT came in handy for a few hundred square feet of garden I had with the ex. Permaculture is hard to do in backyard. I don't mean you people with acres of land as a backyard. I mean normal peoples'. It's like Feng Shue for gardens.

I mean, my kids. My kids were the two best things I got from my foreign adventure!

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    I had a volunteer cannabis show up in my onion pot this year. No bueno. Her roots hated those things. She grew up to be a lollipop. Now that the onions are all gone she is almost pretty looking.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X