Who tends you garden in the wee hours of the night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who tends you garden in the wee hours of the night

Who looks after your ladies when your not around? I have Godzilla, and stuffed brontosaurus toy (a son;s favorite growing up) and T-rex and the most powerful Piccachu standing next to my 2 ft stick (actually 25 inches). I have it marked off every 2.5 inches as a quick reference for plant height and light elevation.
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

A couple of security cameras, several motion sensors, dogs, aluminum baseball bat, Winchester, Remington, and lotsa lead...got it covered.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• gman420
      gman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with Homegrown. Five pistols and a shotgun along with a trail cam. My plants are outside next to my deck, so I have the trail cam setup.

I have 14, 7th century Shogun warriors on 24 hour rotating shifts.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

If someone who isn't supposed to be in my house shows up in my house, they got a a couple of guys to get through who will swing for the fences. If it became necessary, there is a shotgun somewhere in here. .Hopefully the warning that they are on Ring someplace will be a deterrent. And maybe a trail-cam. Who knows? Do they feel lucky? I'm not worried about someone coming in for my pot. That's like kidnapping a 3 year old when you need a kid to cut the grass. It's just not worth taking and needs a lot of care to be viable. If I had pounds sitting in closets, I might be a little more worried. I am keeping it small to keep that from happening, ensuring I run out before I want to, lol.

If I fortified my house, it would tell anyone with a drug problem that there might be something to take. We get a lot of foot-traffic to the park - a lot of strangers on the way to somewhere else. There is an unfortunate location a couple blocks away that is dealing something at the curb. Their clients are the people I have to watch out for these days.
      There isn't much time when someone here isn't wide awake. My other peeps come home about an hour after I go to bed and they go to sleep sometimes only an hour before I get up. They go in and out all night to smoke. There are ways to get in if someone wants to, but they gotta figure out where we all are and where we have the gun and baseball equipment.
      Sadly if we had a break-in, it's likely to be someone using meth or other another substance. The chances of it happening increase the more desperate people get with the Covid dragging on They need money or things they can sell. Probably not armed. I don't have anything they want and they probably don't wanna get a bump on the head from a running into a baseball bat that's probably gonna bleed a lot and hurt like hell.
      Maybe I'm naive, but where I'm at, pot can be had more easily than a pack of smokes. We don't have anything to take by design. If I was out in the bush and growing an acre of the stuff, it would be a different story.

Comment

2,5 m high wall round my property. If you get in, good luck.
        either my Dobermann on 60 kilos will eat you or my Rottweiler on 50 kilos. And they hate unwelcome people 😂

or else I just have my collection of Scandinavian axes, I’m covered.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I have always relied on my "Attack Parakeet"! VERY effective, no intruders, ever.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I grow in the middle of 15 acres. I don't know how many of these there are between the garden and the fence but there are a bunch. This time of year they like to be out at night. I took this about an hour ago he must have had a late night. If one of these goes off next to you in the dark it will surely fill your pants. Plus everything else out there has thorns, stickers, claws, teeth or a stinger and bites or stings.

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              Western diamondback rattlesnake.

I spend more time in my tent in the middle of the night than the daytime. More peaceful then. My GSD keeps any strangers at bay.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Guess my squirrel sentries aren’t gonna compete with Dans diamondbacks

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                Get yourself a pack of mongooses lalaland . They're kindasortalittlebit like squirrels, in a way.

I stand behind the door with a ice pick in each hand...i raise them very quietly both at the same time then i will drive them into the ear canals of the creeper if they make it past the dogs and cats who are very defensive of their property.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Im always NAKED here I would just whisper in my scottish accent.......... Ive been waiting for yee!!!

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                  Gingerbeard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What a coincidence. I was thinking about getting a naked Scot for protection.

• Driller
                  Driller commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When Ive finished me grow im yours.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X