replied
    Looking good mate

Leave a comment:

• AccidentalGardener
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good!

• Mr.furley
    replied
    The last five days have been up and down for the weather here, while most the country is hitting high temperatures and on fire we got a couple inchs of snow in the mountains today. Tonight we will be close to freezing, by the end of the week it will be back in the 80f. A/C off, Heater on then vice versa time of year but I do have to say that the new lights are keep Temps manageable beyond what Im used to, I may even have a reverse problem with it being to cold later this winter. Iv been having only 10 degrees temperature swing between day and night and With the MH and HPS lights it would be 20+ degrees swings this time of year, too much.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200907_101530.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	445748

I decided to go ahead and top the two blue dream, remove all lower branches leaving a four way like the Grape ape. Accidentally fed full-strength to the Grape ape 2 nights ago and they don't seem to be slowing.

Name:	20200905_120124.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	445749

The Autos are at 30 days, been feed twice since the last post with full strength nutrient except Grow big (2.5ml only) this morning I found them droopy with wind burnt looking tops, I watered, heavy defoil and turned down a big fan Iv only removed upto four leafs at a time untill today and hope to go atleast two weeks before cutting anymore or trimming, Other then the clawing they look really good.

Name:	20200907_092110.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	445750

Name:	20200905_122558.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	445751

Name:	20200907_101253.jpg
Views:	497
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	445752

Name:	20200907_101227.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	445753

Till next time.

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    ok mate cheers

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Occasionally if I'm being stumped, but my plant don't typically get that bad and when I randomly check it it's the same as when it goes in for the most part. I watch my plant for what they need not runoff PH and ppm's.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal could be? Hahaha. It gets Messy but a clean work area is a happy one, I charged the two of you to hold me to it throughout this grow.

Thank guys & gal.

• growell
    replied
    do u test run off in fabric pots i read somewere on here they dont because of salt build up gives false reading

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    My table is the drip tray! 25% runoff in coco ever time.

• growell
    replied
    or do u take them out and water into grey tubs top pics cheer

Leave a comment:

• growell
    replied
    dont u use drip trays under fabric pots does than mean u dont water to run off mate

Leave a comment:

• USMCnoviceMedical
    commented on 's reply
    I have to admit you do have one of the cleanest setups I've seen loving the grow

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man that could be a lab it's so clean ( right now LOL ) just kidding , i did wipe my tent floor after watering today LOL. No fooling it's a picture of beauty. Yeah for the flowers

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Update time: it is a Journal after all.

The awareness of my plants payed off today, after the same amount of time that has passed where the pots were completely bone dry they are still wet and have weight to them, I can easily make it another 24 hours before they will be that bad so I'll water tonight or first thing in the morning most likely with a lite nutrient mix. Temperature and humidity low/high have been stable 77f to 86f and 50 to 60 % this is right in and on the border of proper VDP and the plants and I are happy.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_101831.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	443638Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_111314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	443639
    Anybody that knows me on here knows I can't keep the scissors out of my hand and my plants tied down too far.

The plant that was topped has no signs of slowing down and seems to had a burst of branch growth, I'll leave her for a day or so before training.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_115143.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	443640

Alien is showing Indica dominant and level, compact growth so I have just been been pulling on her ties.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_125048.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	443641

This plant has self topped both lower branches and going to be a beast. had some center leaf and a couple growth tips removed and ties repositioned.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_125131.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.49 MB ID:	443642

This plant had a coulpe lower Leaf removed that was hidden and in the soil before tightening restraints
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_125205.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	443643

The clones got up potted today and this ideally would have been done at last watering. I let washing the pot settled coco instead of packet in and I don't like to see roots this high up the sides. I'm losing grow time here not only with root spread but now a little overwatering. Sorry about the thumb.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_120330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.45 MB ID:	443644
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_120518.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.58 MB ID:	443645
    Iv seen a gnat or two, they are common so every plant got 1" of perlite and Iv put up a sticky traps. The 2 grape ape have just been sitting there,

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200902_125443.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.38 MB ID:	443646

I have found pistils on 1 of the 4 autos today, day 28.
    Learn how to find tiny pre-flowers at the base of each leaf to determine the sex of your plant in the vegetative stage (at only 3-6 weeks from germination)!

happy growing peeps

Last edited by Mr.furley; 09-02-2020, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    I bought mine after researching a few months and watching all the videos for all the sales pitches and product demonstrations from a bunch of LED makers. I went with Platinum because they explained the science of why their lights were so good and how they stood up next to their competitors. Their warranty was also much longer than you get with the cheaper ones plus they are assembled in the USA (which might not be such a selling point for our European friends). Hang on to your cash until you can afford lights you feel confident in buying, especially if you plan to keep growing for life.

• growell
    replied
    Thanks mr furley thats the problem heat control i trying to work up to a 4m by 4m by 2m high and i think i would need 8 to 10 lights hps that a lot of heat so i trying to go with leds but if leds keep the heat right down i could use the money i would spend on heat extraction probably £800 i could spilt between lights maybe go to £500 range dont know about lights in that range then the one after are £1300 range so its real tricky so thats the plan anymore advice mate would be great thanks again

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X