• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL making my morning Going2fast

• Jfrracing
    replied
    This is my first grow ever. This is a great place where I got all my info at.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Hey Jfrracing . You're in the right place. Not necessarily the right thread. Don't worry, it's complicated. We are all circumstantially stoned or medicated.
    Start a new one and introduce yourself. The first thing is to turn off your LED and use the flash on your camera or pull your plant out to ambient or natural light.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Guacamole haze

• Bowhunterwoody
    replied
    Looking back at some of Mr.furley 's pics. Holy guacamole. Especially around post #67+

Leave a comment:

• Jfrracing
    replied
    Just want to talk with other growers.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrracing
    replied
    New to this great place to learn. Am I in the right place?

Leave a comment:

• Going2fast
    replied
    Oh cool another old post.

Leave a comment:

• Jfrracing
    replied
    Growing good with led light

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I’m still alive and still enjoying the flowers of my labor. I’d say I’m doing just fine, but my expectations of this life aren’t so high that they require more than a decent life and a decent high!!!

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good to see you Obi-Wan hope life is treating you well

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Mr.furley It’s been awhile since I checked in but you never disappoint with your progress. I’m glad you’re happy with the new lights and set up overall, it’s top notch IMO!! For a grower like you this kind of an upgrade was sure to yield outstanding results. Keep doing what you’re doing and keep spreading the growers love like you always have. You sir are an benefit to all new growers that join this forum, a documented success story through the good times and the borg!!! My hat is off to you once again.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    MrPNW I have had that thought repeatedly and how I had to cut the net out would leave it possible. Iv said this repeatedly to peeps that have taking a look at it and under a loup you can see it growing off the plant, the micro camera was cheap and it looks a lot different then what you can see under a loupe.

Catfish22 i have seen several cystolithic hairs on the plants and maybe It is but Elongated, not like anything iv come across before.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OMG that lace ribbon of resin outstanding

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Wilson Foxtail? LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X