No announcement yet.

Teenage mutant ninja cannabis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I know it not ducks foot and mo smell but I chewed a piece of leaf to rule out basil lol its definitely just a very mutant cannabis plant but I have it outside and the other plants are starting to show gender and so far no gender although it was from a fem seed

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did it taste like cannabis ? It already should do that by now then.
      Looks like a Red Pebber plant to me😂. Have those in my veggie garden.
      Definitely doesn’t look like basil.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya not basil, and still not MJ, keep it growing.

Rwise im in okc if your ever intown stop by and take a look lol and no just tasted like chlorophyll lol but my mom has a veg garden with mutiple peppers basils and a greenhouse with tons of flowers/plants and it is nothing like anything and im 100% sure it was a cannabis/hemp seed so i know its just a very muted plant if hoping for a sign of gender and that it will flower

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      PLEASE keep us updated. I'm sure that you know what the seed looked like when you planted it and MJ has a pretty identifiable seed so I'm thinking it's MJ. I've seen some pretty weird plants but none like this one so I would definitely like to see pics along the way
      Good luck

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont get out much, and now with the C19 crap, I stay home. I am at the other end of the turner turnpike from you.

Most definitely yeah this is my first season growing mj although im not new to gardening nor mj seeds lol good old reggie days but yeah im very interested to see what happens myself thats why i didnt toss it like alot of people said i just think its crazy that out of the probably 50+ seeds i popped i only popped 3 from a actual known breeder and 1 of them is way crazy lol its very weird how life works but enough of my high horribly punctuated writing. Good evening everyone happy growing! Ps heres a look at my indoor nursery/clone/autoflower micro space

Comment

It looks more like a "four O clock" than a pepper or basil, but I dont think thats correct either.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I got yellow four O clocks

Heres a new purchase to help my autoflower

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay new toys I love them... just be careful not to shock them with it right away be gentle by starting out with it a little farther away than it says. You can stunt their growth

I only suggested basil because some basil seed is very similar looking to a cannabis seed. The Cuckoo bird lays its eggs in other bird's nests so it doesn't have to raise her chicks. Maybe a lazy herb growing neighbor did that to you. I'm dying to know what it is.

Comment

Yeah about lighting distance im in a micro space and im limited with my old lights it seemed ok but what do you guys think?

Comment

Comment

Look at the manufacturer recommended distances but my opinion is that as long as you are at least 12 inches away you should be ok. Watch the leaves your plants will let you know
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Okay i know about the leaves but i did some lst and exposed higher nodes that are showing pistils like the top and i feel like it made them curl up a bit after a few hours of exposure

Comment

That's why I had said to be gentle with the new light. They should be ok just keep the light as far back as you can preferably 25-30 inches then slowly move it down. I know you said you are in a small area does your light have a dimmer?
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

No it doesnt its 57 true watt output 64 watt draw i can wire a dimmer switch to the unit but right now its about 10 inches from the canopy i could move it max like 15 inches and that would be if i rigged the light to the roof of my space they are Samsung lm301b diodes on a meanwell 60 watt 24 amp driver

Comment

10 inches is pretty close and I believe it will cook your girls literally 12 is generally the closest and some of them are higher than that as a minimum distance. Another thing to watch for if you move it all the way up is that there is airflow around the driver or it will overheat. What is recommended for distances from the manufacturer? They normally give you something to go by I don't want to tell you that you have to move it and be wrong
                    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                    3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

I just looked up your light and it says 18-28 inches which means that you are gonna have to find a way to get it 18 inches away minimum. The picture has it circled
                      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                      3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

Okay when i get home ill work on it thank you so much i looked for the height recommendation but couldn't ever find the right one but the driver is semi removable 2 screws take it off the qb then there is like 1 or so foot of cord to the dtiver but i have a really nice photo male outdoor that im going to select pollinate one lower bud and hopefully get so reg auto seeds that i can refine maybe cause seeds cost alot and take a long time to get and i fucked this auto up i think cause its extremely small with little growth and been flowering for atleast a week if i get 5 grams ill be suprised and its in like 3 gal of soil overall the plant is like a month old

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X