Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AccidentalGardener
    replied
    Lol. You peeps are funny. SiriusFourside just posted the explanation of what happened...

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Yep we lost a few days, call Captain Kirk, or Dr Who.

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    Idk man I think all of us got way too high and the entire site lost a weeks of threads.

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    I feel like some posts disappeared on this thread or i got really high

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    Great idea. We live and learn sucks sometimes but what can you do except try (take a shot) and try again

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    Okay when i get home ill work on it thank you so much i looked for the height recommendation but couldn't ever find the right one but the driver is semi removable 2 screws take it off the qb then there is like 1 or so foot of cord to the dtiver but i have a really nice photo male outdoor that im going to select pollinate one lower bud and hopefully get so reg auto seeds that i can refine maybe cause seeds cost alot and take a long time to get and i fucked this auto up i think cause its extremely small with little growth and been flowering for atleast a week if i get 5 grams ill be suprised and its in like 3 gal of soil overall the plant is like a month old

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    I just looked up your light and it says 18-28 inches which means that you are gonna have to find a way to get it 18 inches away minimum. The picture has it circled

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    10 inches is pretty close and I believe it will cook your girls literally 12 is generally the closest and some of them are higher than that as a minimum distance. Another thing to watch for if you move it all the way up is that there is airflow around the driver or it will overheat. What is recommended for distances from the manufacturer? They normally give you something to go by I don't want to tell you that you have to move it and be wrong

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    No it doesnt its 57 true watt output 64 watt draw i can wire a dimmer switch to the unit but right now its about 10 inches from the canopy i could move it max like 15 inches and that would be if i rigged the light to the roof of my space they are Samsung lm301b diodes on a meanwell 60 watt 24 amp driver

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    That's why I had said to be gentle with the new light. They should be ok just keep the light as far back as you can preferably 25-30 inches then slowly move it down. I know you said you are in a small area does your light have a dimmer?

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    Okay i know about the leaves but i did some lst and exposed higher nodes that are showing pistils like the top and i feel like it made them curl up a bit after a few hours of exposure

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    Look at the manufacturer recommended distances but my opinion is that as long as you are at least 12 inches away you should be ok. Watch the leaves your plants will let you know

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    Yeah about lighting distance im in a micro space and im limited with my old lights it seemed ok but what do you guys think?

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    I only suggested basil because some basil seed is very similar looking to a cannabis seed. The Cuckoo bird lays its eggs in other bird's nests so it doesn't have to raise her chicks. Maybe a lazy herb growing neighbor did that to you. I'm dying to know what it is.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X