replied
    Garden/ mutant update

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    commented on 's reply
    Get high and use the basil? Sounds like good luck

• crucialbunny
    replied
    If I was a betting man I'd put my money on basil.

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    We are only saying that because of the leaf and stem growth. Just the pattern in its leaves. Let it grow, you should be able to definitely tell if it is by the first month. Besides, you have some other planta going good

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    That's what I was saying that it could be a mutation I've seen some weird things happen to all kinds of plants not just MJ. I couldn't find a pic but it looks to me like a duck foot seedling. I hope you update as she grows because I'd like to see how she turns out.
    Good luck

• 405organic420
    replied
    Okay I swear to all of you it was a cannabis seed that I popped and planted and no it's more similar to Australia bastard cannabis I don't see why some people deny it being mj weed has been breed to have many different characteristics but I'm 100% sure it's a mutant cannabis I'm not brand new its starting the grow branches from the lower nodes but if it does grow and produce fine it would be an ultimate guerilla grow plant but just so you all can see that cannabis can have a lot of different things happen look up freakshow strain by Humboldt seeds

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    First pic is a healthy looking plant, it is not MJ, if you want to know what it is let it grow.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think it is either but if you can find a image of duck foot strain as a seedling it kinda looks like this. I did a quick search for one just now but couldn't find a seedling. I would hate to see him pull it up and It could have been a duck.

• Gjourney101
    replied
    That is not bud growing. That's an entirely different plant.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    Wow are you sure that 1st one is weed? The closest thing to that I've seen is a breeder doing I think they called it duck foot strain. They don't look like they're stretched out so light doesn't seem to be a problem so the only thing left is your water or soil like journey said check your ph maybe. I've bought from seedman before with no problem but they sell from many different breeders. I'm out of ideas but I would let them grow and see what happens there's so many things hell it could be a mutation I've seen a plant that put out a vine like growth from the bottom and buds right on the ground weird
    good luck keep us in the loop I'd like to see what happens

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    Lowest leaves are cotyledon's the second are the first set "true" leaves the next should be multi fingered but they are not and I'm waiting to see the next so far with roots organics buddha grow it's at about one set every 5 days

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    I really hope someone that has experience with this or similar and can tell me what to expect or if it will even flower

Leave a comment:

• 405organic420
    replied
    Yes it is I swear it it's a mutation kinda like abc

Leave a comment:

• dphipps1020
    replied
    First picture is not weed

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    Keep an eye on your pH. Happy growing

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X