got some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got some

I ran into some problems. My cannabis seedlings are 3 weeks old, but they are very thin and unable to stand. There are not too many leaves. Some of the top leaves have yellowed and the new ones have grown below Leaves withered and died. I would like to ask how this problem can be solved. And im in china no one can answer this questions for me . many thx for all the cannabis farmers. its my first grow ,all autoflowering. many thanks bro。
    All my plants have encountered the same problem, is it because I did not change the ph

Are you feeding them? Are they outside or indoor?How much light they get?

Comment

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      u can look blow

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cant say I know much about indoors. But I think you need like 18/6 or 16/8. Light night cycle and soil looks like it is ordinary. By feeding I mean nutrients. Phosphorus nitrogen etc... Somebody correct me but there can be 2 problems. Too much light is frying your leaves or 2. Nutrient deficiency. Buy nutrients in bottle and feed as said in label. And try to get new dirt from gardening store

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      u mean , i need use other light? like hps and hm light?

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stronger light my guess when I saw that light bulb

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Me personally would not even do this in your country

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I grow cannabis not for sale, just for self use,i love weed ,its a Dangerous attempt SoOrbudgal

in china online shop TAOBAO can buy general hydroponics nutrients,but if u buy that shit ,police willo put u in prison。 so bad country, f#ck that

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Plus look for better lights. And give them 4 5 hours of dark

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      many thx bro . i will try that

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hence the reason never grow in China. I get that you want to grow for yourself

This is already the case, will my plant still enter the flowering period and be harvested? i cant see even one buds,so sad

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must understand how growing works. She is in vegetation where plant produces only leaves. When she gets to flowering stage she wilk produce flowers

They are tall and skinny because they're not getting enough light or the correct light and are reaching out to find some. The bulb you have gives you red spectrum and would help you once the plant starts to flower but you need a light that gives you blue spectrum for vegetative growth.

as for the yellowing it's normal for the little round leaves and the 1st single finger leaves to die they are grown because the baby plant can only manage a single set of leaves that grab the light as food for energy to start the next level multi finger leaves. I see some yellow on those leaves to and is either the soil is to rich or it could be the lack of light

plants need light, co2 as food and nutrients in the dirt once they grow roots and get bigger. All three of these things are food for plants, just like you if you eat or drink to much you don't feel good or if you don't eat or drink enough you don't feel good.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if you have access to LED grow light but if you do my opinion is they are a better option not because they will grow superior plants but because they save you a lot of money. The MH and HPS can cost you $100 per month in electricity where a led is going to be around $30 depending on what you get. Go to growweedeasy.com and on the home page there's a link for beginners and they explain allot even different costs different setups food dirt how to train the plants there's everything you need in place. You can always come here and ask but for a beginner it's much easier if you go there to learn.
      I really hope that I helped you at least a little...... good luck and feel free to ask me anytime I like to talk to people and try to help out when I can

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you mean a purple full-spectrum led light? After buying it, the police will knock on the door without a search warrant

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      China's electricity bills are cheap@MeEasy

The stage they're at now a half dozen cfls at about 3 inches above them would work for you. You can add more soil to your cups to prop them up. When you pot up use lots of perlite and aerated pots. then go to your mh or hps.

Comment

• chinafarmer
      chinafarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      many thanks bro . i will try tomorrw. buy a good soil

They are long and skinny from stretching for light. They are likely stretching for the reason stated above, poor lighting. Another cause for stretching is the light being hung so far away, hang it 3-4 inches over the top, and let the plant and light gain height together. I'm not an indoor grower but I do slightly understand the stretching with artificial light. Also, I second the recommendation of not trying a grow in any country governed like China, especially China. There are states in the U.S. that carry a felony charge for a single seed, and I wouldn't attempt growing in those places either.

Comment

Hey chinafarmer . I'm looking at your lights. One looks like an incandescent bulb and I imagine the one in the reflector is also incandescent. Incandescents are good for taking pictures of growing weed. Not for growing weed. If they are fluorescent, they are too far away. I'm going to say you're not going to get anything but long, skinny, dead sprouts because of the light. At this point, even upgrading your light won't help.

I suggest you take a look at the following link, and research the GWE website for more information. Your space is great for what you're trying to do. Don't give up. Just plan better.

This easy tutorial explains how to grow cannabis indoors from seed to harvest. Learn how to take care of your plants with step-by-step instructions!
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Just read the penalty of growing in China. That's a pretty big risk. Your life is important
        Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
        Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dr.Dre said smoke weed every day before wiz did!

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I just hope CCP doesn't fuck back 😱 I've never been there but I worked with a guy who was from China and I don't know if what he said was true but if it is you better be careful he had some pretty bad stories about China that it has allot to do with who you are on how bad the punishment could be

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I read yesterday, cultivating marijuana in China is subject to death penalty, seems quite harsh over a plant, but like I said earlier, I wouldn't attempt a grow in an area where a seed in possession is a felony, or a plant could get me killed.

Buddy, besides growing, I'd suggest cultivating a political strategy to overcome the government's reform on marijuana. I can't imagine someone getting the chair for putting a damn seed in the ground.
        Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
        Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          What's probably a fake post? Mine? I read the same thing across multiple sites, and it would appear a couple others read the same thing. O.P. claims to be in China, and has posted pictures of growing cannabis however sad they may be. I know I'm not posting anything intentionally that is fake, and I'm not sure why the O.P. would be fake about it either, that's a hell of a commitment in a terrible area if he is truthful, as far as I can tell he is indeed being truthful.

• Gjourney101
          Gjourney101 commented
          Editing a comment
          The death penalty is very real in China for cultivating. SoOrbudgal which post is fake?

• Smerft85
          Smerft85 commented
          Editing a comment
          🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗 still waiting.....

Honestly, if you grow marijuana in China for your own use, if you don’t have thc in your body, you will only be asked to get rid of it, and you will not be sentenced to death. Those who die are those who sell methamphetamine and heroin. If you smoke marijuana and are caught, you will stay in prison for 15 days. And the government will monitor you for 3 years. Whether you are flying or staying in a hotel, someone will check your urine

Comment

I have now changed the plant's growing environment. Do the brothers think this is ok?

Comment

need i change to 18/6 。 im now 24h lights. its all autoflowering ,many thanks guys

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              With autos you can do any amount as long as they get good strong lighting for at least 18hrs. Everyone who does autos will tell you 2-3 different answers 18/6 20/4 24hr it's up to you. I've done 18/6 on off and 24hr on.

I would like to ask teachers how to pay attention to watering , many thx guys , im really new

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X