No announcement yet.

got some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's looking much better than before. You want water a little bit of water wait a few minutes and put a little more until water comes out of the holes in the bottom of your pot, wait to water again until the top of your soil is dry about 1 inch deep. If your water has chlorine in it you should get a filter or you can fill a bucket with water and leave it open for 1 or 2 days the chlorine will be mostly gone. If you can check your ph level it would be best to keep it between 6 and 7.
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      The next thing you want to look for is plant food. Plant food will have three numbers on the bag 00-00-00 once your plants are about a month old you want food with the 1st number larger than the other two then once you see flowers you want food with the last number larger than the other two EXAMPLES 1 month old 8-4-2 after you see flowers 2-4-8 again these are examples you might not find these numbers exactly. DON'T over feed them it will kill them. The link below explains this better and which food is better but because you can't buy LEDs lights I'm just guessing that you are not able to buy the nutrients either and is why I explained it the way I did before. Hope I'm helping you a little bit and good luck

What's the "best" cannabis nutrient system? There are literally thousands of choices! Learn what to look for and get examples of great marijuana nutrients.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X