Ready or nah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready or nah?

first time grower here, and certainly impatient so i want a second opinion at least before i go and decide to cut anything down

im aiming for a more euphoric high rather than a more stoned couch lock high, which if i understand correctly means i want mostly cloudy trichromes. these look cloudy to me but being a noob id rather get that second opinion before potentially ruining months worth of work

thanks in advance everyone!
    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
    bloom plus LED 300W
    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Ah man that is a lovely girl. Very nice work. In photos it can be difficult to tell but based on what I see here you need to hold your breath just a bit longer. I know I can see some milky ones but for the most part you are still sporting a good number of clears. As a rule of thumb when I want to harvest milky trichome plants I will wait till I see a just a sprinkling of amber in there. Changes don't come like a boom but more like a gradual transition and it's never equal across the entire plant. The changes will usually come from the top down. You have invested a lot of time and work into what you have achieved here and if you have your heart set on a cerebral high hold off just a bit longer. Those calyxes are going to continue to swell and for sure a little more patience is going to pay huge dividends. Again, great job.

Comment

• Matriumcauthon
      Matriumcauthon commented
      Editing a comment
      shes certainly the champ out of this lot of seeds =D cant wait to see how she tastes. thanks i was wondering about if it would be best to just wait until the first hints of amber, and with your confirmation here i think thats what ill do to make sure i dont go and jump the gun

Im gonna say 3+weeks..maybe more. Put down the clippers and walk away...lol First pic looks to be sugar leaves, the trichomes usually always show earlier than on the buds. Second and third pics, Lots of white pistils still showing, and the rusty ones will eventually shrivel up and tighten to the bud. Dont worry, couch lock is a long ways away. Looks good..be patient..
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Matriumcauthon
      Matriumcauthon commented
      Editing a comment
      i bloody well hope not lol shes already 3+ weeks past the breeders "flowering time" estimate lol oh well itll take as long as it takes, thanks

Keep checking those trichomes for cloudy 10days my guess.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

You're getting real close like me. The end of flowering seems to go on fooooreeever

Comment

• Matriumcauthon
        Matriumcauthon commented
        Editing a comment
        right? this grow already seems to be dragging on, thought id be harvesting at or around 9 weeks from when i flipped it to 12/12... 13 weeks after the switch and well here i am lol

thanks yall i appreciate the advice last thing i want to do is ruin a crop after all the time and money ive invested into this first go round.
      stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
      ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
      bloom plus LED 300W
      green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
      Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey enjoy your harvest and a happy day is when you can grow some damn fine smoke all by yourself and give a middle finger to the dispensary

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X