Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Im very exited about this one, has taught me that keeping it simple, soil sun water, works nicely too. hoping the sun comes out this week. I have added a earthing wire from inside the base of the pot, to a ground spike, so she's connected to the earth still!!!

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    That is truly a show stopper. God I love to see a happy thriving plant in the sunshine. Really an exceptional job and I cant wait to see her in full glory. Just wow

• NeBoddy
    replied
    It's been a couple of days since watering at the corrected PH. The leaves have picked themselves up and are angled more upwards. I think she just got even happier๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Brings such great memories every summer the smell of honeysuckle and lilies.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I applaud you for such good care of your plant she is going to reward you well beautiful.

• GreenState
    replied

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 420chicano
    replied
    Plant looks Healthy to me ...I see your using the Aero pots I also but like those pots right now outside in my summer Grow I am using 15 Gal smart pots ..... itโ€™s been hot ๐Ÿฅต lots of water PH of course...your plant will make you happy ๐Ÿ˜Š happy Grow

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    I'm all caught up now with pictures at 3.5 weeks. Will keep em updated. This Honeysuckle seems very responsive to bending and training, and so vigorous. I'm very glad to have taken some cuttings!!
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 06-29-2020, 07:23 PM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, mother nature is the best!!!!

• NeBoddy
    replied
    Now 3 weeks in 12/12: decided to put batteries in my pH tester to realise I'd been watering her at ph7. 8๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    So glad she's in this batmix, if she was in hydro she'd have been sick by now. I'll pH the water from now on.

Oh yeah, just been using water with some:
    bcuzz coco booster
    Bcuzz coco bloom stim
    Foliar feed when vegging with evolution plant magic

Thinned out some smaller shoots under and inside the canopy, to let her ficos her energy up to, where it counts!!

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    2.5 weeks into 12/12.
    Some pictures of her enjoying the British sunshine and rain

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    2 weeks into 12/12, the top head is still tied down and the rest of the branches are going crazy!! Then I heard her call out to me, in my head.. "release me, its too tight".
    So I untied her head and within an hour she had started to move her top leaves. Overnight, her main head had sprung right up, looking out proudly over her impressive chest of branches!!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹(ps, does anyone else get their plants talking to them? Maybe I smoked too much!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 06-29-2020, 07:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    After 1 week on 12/12,decided to bend the head down again, really don't want her getting tall. It didn't take many days for her to look up again......so pretty๐Ÿ˜
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    After 4 weeks veg: she was transplanted into 30 litre Aeropot, with plagron batmix. The head was bent over and tied down to to the side of the pot, to engourage the the inner shoots to branch. Managed to get a couple of cuttings from the very bottom shoots!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

At 5 weeks veg: the inner shoots had all branched up to the height of the bend, so the head was un-tied and a forced 12/12 dark cycle started in a makeshift blackout tent. Used some larger computer fans rigged up to 12v leisure battery to ventilate in the dark cycle. (sorry, forgot to get a picture at this stage)

Now, 6 weeks from sprout, 1 week into 12/12 flower cycle, you can see the main head has picked back up and the branches are developing nicely.
    โ€‹โ€‹
    The two photos here are week 4 and week 6... approximately 14 days apart!! ๐Ÿ˜

Leave a comment:

• Gjourney101
    replied
    Growing quickly

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X