Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    420chicano I wondered the same thing, i started counting 81/2weeks from the flip, which means she's 61/2weeks from first budlets. Strain says 6-9 weeks. I guess it's a rough guide, if your forcing her in full summer sun, I think it may be on the quicker side

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    Hey grower nice Plant 🌱
    I am also force flowering two plants I am at week 4 since I started force. do you think I should start counting forced days or pistils Show day which was a week later . Then means I am on week 3 of flower plant flower duration time 7 to 8 week flower

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    She's been in the same batmix for 14 weeks in total, not added any food, just some old coco booster and bloom stim, a little bloombastic in week 5 and 6, then just phd water. She's deffinatly used up all the nutes in the batmix. Well flushed!! , couple of days left.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Be still my fluttering heart, i am in Love

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well stated NeBoddy and i use bat dropping for years in my soil mix when i get up to the cabin have not gone this season. This mix i used worm casing but i do love bats

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Beauty!

• NeBoddy
    replied
    Honeysuckle advance female seeds
    2 1/2 weeks flushed, True colours shining through!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 08-04-2020, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful colorful leaf just imagine autumn and the colors it produces. I don't want that yet but your plant is lovely.

• NeBoddy
    replied
    Finishing off on the hottest weekend of the year, 30 degrees yesterday!!! Its a bit cooler todayπŸ‘
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 08-01-2020, 05:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    8 weeks forced 12/12
    Been flushing for 2 weeks now, showing some beautiful autumn colours!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I myself do not count the days of flowering till i see the bud site with hairs. Regardless of 12/12 to me does not mean " days of flowering" when i see the budlets with white hairs beginning that's when i say OK day 1 of flower. It could take as long as 7-10days AFTER the 12/12 began to see flowering. But i always use the trichome for ripness always. My 1cent opinion.

• NeBoddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    I honestly never thought of it like that before, for 20yrs I always counted from the 12/12 flip!!
    I'd be interested in hearing what others are doing

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Yes - it probably didn't flower the next day after you flipped it - so add a week or three.

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    Started forcing 12/12 7 weeks ago. Hairs are turning orange on tops. You thinking much longer?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X