Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Has your plant been flowering for 7 weeks or did you flip the switch 7 weeks ago?

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    Strain say 7-9weeks

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    I am on Day 13 of Forced flower 🌹 7:30 to 7:30am I bring them both out to get some July sun on the pistils and buds...they are taking off nice. It’s been really hot here but they love it half of the day ...shade other half ..

First time Force flowering but man!!they transition fast to bloom Mode .. I think it’s the hot sun thAt hits those buds in July And August instead of September/October sun ..

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Seed producers usually give you a time on how long in flower. One can usually add a fortnight to that.

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    Not certain, I. Guessing at eight weeks, actually, two moons, she went onto 12/12on the full moon in June.
    Maybe 9? What's your opinion?

• Canuck147
    replied
    Looks great - you're sure you only have 1 week left?

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    7 weeks flowering,
    Been flushing for 1 week, 1 week left. Some nice sticky buds fattening up, and the smell....

Leave a comment:

• 420chicano
    replied
    Super Pretty! Happy Plants Happy Harvest !!!!😉

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    5 1/2 weeks flower
    She's starting to bud up nicely, the smell is wonderful, and some trichomes starting to develop😋 some very small bits purple appearing on top of buds and top leaves. ​​​

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    @Gjourney101
    Yes, it must be a combination of good genetics and good soil. I've hardly had to do anything in this batmix, so much easier than hydro, I'm officially "converted" to organic. Just wish we had the weather (and freedom) to do more outside. To me, its like seeing a bird let out of its cage for the first time!!!!!
    ... maybe the grounding spike has helped too!?!
    Last edited by NeBoddy; 07-11-2020, 07:15 AM.

• Gjourney101
    replied
    The quality of your leaves is astounding

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    replied
    5 weeks into flower.
    Sun is shining again, hoping it stays like this for a few weeks now🌞
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NeBoddy
    commented on 's reply
    420chicano thanks, I've made a shelter. Don't want bud rot!

• 420chicano
    commented on 's reply
    Yea you wanna Cover Her During Down pours and shake her off allot especially Bud sites

• NeBoddy
    replied
    4 weeks flower:
    It's raining, it's been raining on and off all week. Hoping for warmer weather to come.
    Does anyone have any experience as to how much direct rain can the flowers handle?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X