Seed Banks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Banks

Hey guys. I've been researching seed banks, but I'm stumped. I live in the US where legality is still a ratio so ordering online is somewhat sketchy, but I know there are trusted sources. Anyways, where can I go to that can deliver within the US and is trusted for seeds?
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Seedsman.com
    Nirvanashop.com
    Borealseeds.com

Comment

4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

If I was in the us i would buy from ocean grown seeds tru lumberjackseedsource.com pass timber

Comment

I just bought seeds for the first time and went through Seedsman. Bought a little more than I should have but I am getting 10 free seeds as well, almost as many as I paid for.

Comment

Msnl......
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

Thanks guys. After lookong at the prices and guaranteed shipping, I'll be going to seedsman. Their feminized seeds are priced great!

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
              300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Gjourney101 I almost always buy from Seedsman and I've never had a delivery problem (in southeast US). Also, here's an article on buying seeds: https://www.growweedeasy.com/seeds

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess I'd be buying from Seedsman, like all you cool kids, but they don't/didn't take Visa.

Thanks again!

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
              300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Nirvana and Seedsman

Comment

I've only ever ordered from ILGM & Seedsman. My most recent order from ILGM was shipped from a California address and reached me after only about a week from placing the order. Their seeds have a record of high germination rates. Their strains except for Gold Leaf are available from other breeders. I've had my best success with their Purple Haze, Bruce Banner & Skywalker OG. ILGM is a bit pricey so I tend to buy mixpacks. 10+10 offers on selected strains are another way to buy economically from them.

Seedsman got my business recently because I had to have Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold after trying it from a dispensary. I went through the whole deal of creating an account at BF only to find that they don't ship to the USA. I indirectly found GWE searching for a way to buy BF seeds online. I found their article on seedbanks in a google search! I've placed two orders this year and won't be hurting for seeds anytime soon. C-19 delayed my latest order from Seedsman and I ended up getting it almost a month after payment posted and with one of the 420 freebies substituted.
                  Coconut Grove
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                  4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                  32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                  Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Originally posted by Gjourney101 View Post
                    Hey guys. I've been researching seed banks, but I'm stumped. I live in the US where legality is still a ratio so ordering online is somewhat sketchy, but I know there are trusted sources. Anyways, where can I go to that can deliver within the US and is trusted for seeds?
                    first time grower here but i just bought a few from seedsman. took a bit longer than they say it usually does, probably covid related, but they got here just fine and the first 5 i germinated worked beautifully. also if youre near a rec state some states allow the sale of seeds in dispensaries, i know in cali at least you can buy them from any dispensary that carries them.
                    stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
                    ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
                    bloom plus LED 300W
                    green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
                    Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X