Wife's Cannabis Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife's Cannabis Art

My wife and I had the idea to press the leaves and branches that I trim from the plant, she framed them and they look pretty cool! What do you guys think? What are some other ways you guys have used your cannabis plant waste?

I think they are beautiful paolo
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• paolo31798
      paolo31798 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you! I thought someone would enjoy them

I have a friend who does the marble look on tables and stuff. He wants to do some with marijuana leaves on a coffee table. I've donated some leaves but I still have yet to see a table done with them. I like the picture frame idea too, need some of those around my house.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I think they would look beautiful and the fall fade colors outstanding. Great ideas winter indoor projects and hobby.

• paolo31798
      paolo31798 commented
      Editing a comment
      A table would look so cool! We were actually thinking about selling some framed ones because we have so many leaves and branches!

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Id buy one. I think we should have an arts n crafts section. There was someone who had some NICE walking sticks awhile back too. NebulaHaze & @SeriousFourside what do you say we lift the not for profit rule as far as crafts are concerned....

I have a little weed shelf where I smoke. I epoxied it with 3 weed leaves and some pretty cool colors. Sadly, I did the colors over the weed leaves so they are harder to see, but they are there lol
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

Found a pic!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200528-221551_Chrome.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	410641
      Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• paolo31798
        paolo31798 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow that looks so cool! We love the colors, they're kinda psychedelic haha!

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I had added another layer if color after that and it was a mistake lol. Should have kept it the way it was in the pic lol

• paolo31798
        paolo31798 commented
        Editing a comment
        I just zoomed in in the pic, it looked dope!

Nice! ....... if they don't mold in the plastic.... I shrink wrapped some leaves yrs ago & they all turned brown then black n green moldy.

Comment

• paolo31798
        paolo31798 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you press your leaves first?

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh...... No I didn't.
        Makes sense now ya mention it lol. Never mind then- I'm back to my initial "That's beautiful"

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X