Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    I just zoomed in in the pic, it looked dope!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I had added another layer if color after that and it was a mistake lol. Should have kept it the way it was in the pic lol

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Id buy one. I think we should have an arts n crafts section. There was someone who had some NICE walking sticks awhile back too. NebulaHaze & @SeriousFourside what do you say we lift the not for profit rule as far as crafts are concerned....

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh...... No I didn't.
    Makes sense now ya mention it lol. Never mind then- I'm back to my initial "That's beautiful"

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Did you press your leaves first?

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Wow that looks so cool! We love the colors, they're kinda psychedelic haha!

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    A table would look so cool! We were actually thinking about selling some framed ones because we have so many leaves and branches!

• JDU
    replied
    Nice! ....... if they don't mold in the plastic.... I shrink wrapped some leaves yrs ago & they all turned brown then black n green moldy.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Found a pic!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200528-221551_Chrome.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	474.1 KB
ID:	410641

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    I have a little weed shelf where I smoke. I epoxied it with 3 weed leaves and some pretty cool colors. Sadly, I did the colors over the weed leaves so they are harder to see, but they are there lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think they would look beautiful and the fall fade colors outstanding. Great ideas winter indoor projects and hobby.

• paolo31798
    commented on 's reply
    Oh thank you! I thought someone would enjoy them

• dphipps1020
    replied
    I have a friend who does the marble look on tables and stuff. He wants to do some with marijuana leaves on a coffee table. I've donated some leaves but I still have yet to see a table done with them. I like the picture frame idea too, need some of those around my house.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I think they are beautiful paolo

Leave a comment:

• paolo31798
    started a topic Wife's Cannabis Art

Wife's Cannabis Art

My wife and I had the idea to press the leaves and branches that I trim from the plant, she framed them and they look pretty cool! What do you guys think? What are some other ways you guys have used your cannabis plant waste?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X