Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainWiese91 Yes we were on holiday, but just for weekend! Very nice city, the people were very friendly.
    We didn't end up buying anything in the free town because a rainstorm was starting

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Were you on holiday in Copenhagen ?
    I love my capitol city. And specially The free town !
    Did you buy anything ? 😆. The police is not allowed in there. They will get kicked out as soon as they arrive ❤️
    Philou38

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Looks good 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

• Philou38
    replied
    Update 1 week later on my main lady: bud sites growing in many places

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Looks healthy 👍🏻

• Philou38
    replied
    Update on the main lady. White hairs growing in many places. Rainy day today, should be sunny again tommorow.
    Fingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I know your way of thinking 😆. I have grown a lot but I still have as many as possible. Just in case if some of the ladies is getting sick or something.
    But cool you are prepared then😎

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know... But as I'm having three plants, I supposed if they all get too big, the window might be too small for them.
    Of course I could have grown only a big one alone, but as it's my first grow I preferred to grow several at once in case something goes wrong.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    It’s not very big 🤔. I’m thinking is maybe a little too small when the plants its getting bigger .. maybe.
    Not that it can’t be done, but you must take good care for the plant if you decide to keep in that pot☺️

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Yes just watered it, soil was getting dry.
    The pot is 25cm wide at the top, and 25cm tall.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Looks good. Fine big leaves

Little droopy but expect it’s because you just watered it ?
    How big is the pot ? 🤔

• Philou38
    replied
    So here is the picture of my first plant. 4 weeks old.
    I have two others that I planted a bit later.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    No I don’t flush. The only thing I feed them with is cal-mag, forgot to write that. But that’s it.
    I have a motto saying ; if it looks happy and healthy, I don’t give them anything. And for a beginner it’s a good start, not to overload them with nutrients, most end op having nute burn, my opinion

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome, thanks again for all your replies.
    I will probably stick with water feeding all the way through if the plants look healthy.
    I think the drainage in my pots is ok. I have many holes and clay balls in the bottom to improve drainage.
    As you are not feeding them anything, do you flush them 1-2 weeks before harvest, or is it not necessary?

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    The Ph is on spot.
    Sound like the soil I’m actually using.
    But the more you mix leca or perlite in the soil, the less nutrients you have.
    My standards is 50% of the pot is at least leca, because it gives me better drainage, and a lot more oxygen to the roots.
    I know people say 30-40 %.
    You should be able to use this soil, and then flush it a good time around flowering phase starts. Then you wash the last of the NPK it didn’t used. And then just give bloom nutrients. If you want of course

My autos are only water feeding. Did not give them any extra nutrients because there is enough in the soil actually

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X