Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    We were in Copenhagen in February, and didn't know at all that weed was "allowed" in Cristiana. So I was very surprised when I started smelling weed from 100m away
    Just stayed a few minutes there though as it was really rainy and windy.

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    So I just checked the reference of the soil on the internet. Among others it says:
    Water retention (I'm translating): 650mL/L
    Conductivity: 45mS/m
    pH H2O: 6,5
    NF U42-001 NPK 14-16-18: 1.2kg/M3

What do you think?
    It was the only available at the store during lockdown

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    It’s a little high when you read it. But the bag should say how much in square meter is the NPK, if the bag is 50 L it’s too much.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Phil, soil with nutrients in them with a high level of nitrogen may not be the best for when the plants go into flower.
    This part of the tutorial on nutrients addresses that issue:
    What's the "best" cannabis nutrient system? There are literally thousands of choices! Learn what to look for and get examples of great marijuana nutrients.

• Philou38
    replied
    alltatup if I remember well the packaging said NPK 14-16-18. I can check when I come back home the other percentages. We'll see how it goes
    I can send a picture of the whole plant later too.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup I have to live with my sickness, but i’m most sorry for my wife, she have to deal with it every day.

Yea that’s a bit in miles 😁. - Road trip are awesome, and like you say. New places, new terrains, and lots of people.
    The only thing that made the trip a little hard was a Dobermann and a Rottweiler. Had to take them into consideration also. But now our whole family is together. Hopefully kids soon ❤️
    Always wished to drive through the states. From the east coast to the west coast- but it will be one day my dogs are not here anymore ..

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainWiese91 I am sorry to hear that you are not well, and I hope you are better soon.

Your drive was 1,678 miles!! That's a nice long road trip. I've taken many road trips in my life, and I love to see the different places, lands, plants, etc.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup Cannabis it’s not legal in Portugal. But it’s not ilegal either.
    I can have 25G every 10th day that’s it.

It sounds to me you are from the states ? Or am I wrong ?
    I was lucky getting my pension from the army. And I am very sick, so we just did it.

The drive down here was awesome - a little anxious about carrying half kilo of Hash though the borders, but I’m a master at smuggle things, so I did pretty good😂😂.
    The drive was 2700 kilometers 😆

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainWiese91 I think it must have been a most beautiful drive. What an awesome move. I'm trying to retire to someplace where it's legal to grow, although I still won't want my cannabis to be bureaucratized...

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup if you go to our freetown Cristiania, you can buy all kinds of hash and marijuana. Hash is good quality. But the marijuana is not the price worthy in my opinion.
    Yea I sold my house and everything we owned, except the things we could have in the car, and our two dogs. Then we drove through Germany,Holland, Belgium, France and Spain
    All I had was 500 gram of hash with me, and then I started growing down here best and hardest choice I made for my family

• alltatup
    replied
    Philou38 Just make sure your soil has the proper nutes to carry your plants through flower.
    CaptainWiese91 How cool you moved from Denmark to Portugal!!! I'm suprised to hear the Denmark weed is shit.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I’m from Europe also. I’m danish, but me and my wife moved to Portugal so I could grow and she could have a sunnier life

She is actually studying right now - she can do everything from down here and get her college degree.

I smoked hash all my life, it’s the only thing in Denmark. But it’s to hard for my lungs - and marijuana in Denmark is shit. So we decided to move to south of Europe instead. I have my military pension

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    She just smoked a few times when we were students, but is not against trying again!
    I have hardly smoked in the past years (used to smoke regularly as a student), but am looking forward to try something homegrown. I suppose it should be better than stuff bought on the street (I'm from Europe)

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I’m diagnosed with PTSD from Afghanistan, so she know I need it to get trough the day.
    She just loves the growing experience also, cannabis it’s not the only we grow here.
    Your wife don’t smoke either ? That is always a cool experience also .

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Must be cool to grow with your wife!
    I'm still convincing mine that "don't worry it will definitely not smell that much". Let's see how long I can keep this up.
    But I already love the little smell it has. Especially when it gets dark, they seem to have more smell for a little while.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X