Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    You Can use the same soil, if you have more.
    But some bloom nutrients would be nice for the plant 👍🏻 It will thank you

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    At least it doesn't seem that the yellowing spread more in the last 24 hours (for now)

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I'll think about it and decide this weekend.. I'm just afraid to hurt more than help it by transplanting as it is already flowering.
    If in the end I decide to transplant, should I use a soil with higher P and K amounts than N?
    Thanks again for all your help

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Still no nutes only the NPK that was already in the soil

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    But as I mentioned earlier in this thread. It will have a hard time in those small pots. And it will take a some work to keep it happy, in that pot.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    The lowest one you can easily remove no problem.
    Do you have bloom nutes for the plant ?

Leave a comment:

• Philou38
    replied
    Should the yellowing leaves be removed then? Or just leave as it is, until they eventually die?

Leave a comment:

• Philou38
    replied
    And here is a picture of the second plant (1 week younger) which is still all green and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, only window light. The last 2 weeks were very sunny. Since yesterday it is being partly rainy and should be like for a few days.
    When I'm home all day they get direct sunlight all day long as I move them from an east facing window to a West facing window. When I'm at work I just leave them on the west side and they get direct sunlight from 13:00 to ~20:30.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I think it wants some magnesium

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    The plant actually looks quite good.
    doesn’t look like a N deficiency, the rest of the plant have a really good green color. If I’m wrong, I will get corrected of course, but my opinion. It only gets “window” light right ?

Leave a comment:

• Philou38
    replied
    Sooo.. I noticed yesterday that on my first plant the leaves from the first three bottom nodes are yellowing.. The rest of the plant looks healthy.
    It has been flowering since ~2.5 weeks.
    Are these normal signs due to the flowering stage? Is it a nitrogen defiency?
    I have a second plant which is ~1 week behind the first which looks very healthy (just like the first plant was last week actually).

​​

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Yes specially the food is very expensive. And specially in the capital.
    France lovely country - had a lot of camping trips to France before moving to Portugal 👍🏻

• Philou38
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainWiese91
    If you insist, I can admit that food was very pricey there
    I'm from France (born there, but parents come from elsewhere)

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    @Philou38
    Sounds Nice with a weekend in copenhagen. Normal people would tell me they hate the prices on everything, it’s an expensive country, sadly
    Can i ask where you are from ? - yea my people are very friendly, because you not a an emigrant 😁. And tourists are very welcome in Denmark.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X