No announcement yet.

Grow 2 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonds removed. She's already stretching.

You may have noticed, I didn't do a full strip b4 flip.
    I am taking Nebula's advice to keep the secondaries for increased yield of decent nugs.

I just noticed lol. My plant has biceps lmfao
    Look at those pipes lol. I am so excited to see this pig finish. Woooot
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-16-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Gonna Bonzai mum my WW clone.

Comment

I'm a little disappointed with the crop king ww. Through my research I have found they have a few different phenotypes within their Auto crop and one of them is a small phenotype. I guess I got one of those. It reminds me of my Gorilla Glue from my first grow and I only got an ounce from it. However my main line and my cheese Auto look like they are going to be yielded.

Comment

This feeding thing gets old when it's like this.

My current nute program.
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-17-2020, 01:47 AM.

Comment

I just love this pic. WW AUTO

Comment

Conversely, I am thrilled with my canuk seeds cheese auto at 33 days from seed.

By the way. This was a freebie seed from my bubba kush order.
              Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-17-2020, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Day 4 since flip on mainline and she has already reached the top of the trellis. She's going to be a biggun' I think.

Comment

Had to twist her and tie her back down. She was getting a little too close to my fan and hood since last photo! Sativas. Sheesh.
                  Glad I have one coming down in a few weeks. I may have to take this mainline outside till then.

Comment

Left to right

Cheese auto. Week 2 flower
                    WW auto. Week 6 flower
                    Bag seed mainline. Week 2 flower. Stopped stretching so fast and taking a nice shape now.

WW plumping up nicely. She's small but dense.
                    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-22-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Nice outdoor day for my pretty little girls.

I learned something about autos today from a breeder.
                      He said to give my autos a moist soil to grow into unlike a photo where you water seedlings close.

If autos begin to root into dry soil it can stunt them.
                      This may be why mine is small. I watered from a syringe in the seedling stage. He saw no problems with my nutes or photos. He guesses underwateringvthe auto seedling. So water wider with your autos.

Not much smell from the white widow. The cheese, however, true to it's name has a smell in week 2.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-23-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Canuck147
                        Canuck147 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Should have asked me how to start an autoflower - after the seedling pops out of the soil ( that has been pre-moistened ) I immediately begin growing the roots.. And the rest goes like...............

Well the stakes are in and this will be Stretchy's shape. The photos don't do her justice. For my space,she is a monster and just a beauty. Week 2 of flower and she stinks like crazy already.

Comment

Day 72 from seed

WW is starting to get juicy looking. Not ready yet though
                        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-26-2020, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Great thread man. Just read through the whole thing. Ill definitely be following along.
                          5x5 Gorilla tent
                          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                          Technaflora nutes
                          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Your girls look amazing btw. 😉
                            5x5 Gorilla tent
                            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
                            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
                            Technaflora nutes
                            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

They don't call her WHITE Widow for nothing. Tons o curly red hairs. Showing plenty of amber trichomes. She might finish in 8 weeks.

I am also pushing for 8 weeks, because my friend dropped 3 plants on me. I have time and space constraints.

I wanted so badly to see one through for the full life cycle.
                              I'm close. She has lost half of her leaves this week and starting to consume herself.

Her fade doesn't show well in the bright sun.

I just ordered three new Autos however. All of a colourful variety and I'm hoping to flower them all in the Canadian fall to get the cold shock.

The Ww auto didnt make a ton of larf. As small and bushy as she was. She just handed me some nice dense nugs. 💓
                              Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 07-30-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X