Grow 2 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow 2 journal

Planted 1 White Widow Auto - Crop King seeds.
    Planted 6 bag seeds. Bag "said" DC OG.
    planted seeds directly to soil.
    All 7 broke ground yesterday.

Soil grow, 50/50 Promix, Root farm. 30% perlite added.
    Auto in 5 gallon smart pot
    DC OG in starter cups
    2 x 4 x 60 fusion hut tent
    1000w equivalent Morsen blurple light, 185 W draw.
    PH 6.5

​​​​​​​The rest of the details in photos.

Comment

I hope you like my ghetto incubator and reflector lol. I haven't worked in 2 years because of the injury to my back that caused me to become a medical cannabis patient. But I was a carpenter and cabinet maker for 35 years so I will MacGyver anytihng LOL

Comment

• 420chicano
        420chicano commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have seen my First home made Grow tent back in the day😆 but it produced some damn good runs and Bud but it was a Ghetto Fab! Loved it

My two flowering plants have been moved to the side. They are in the last 2 weeks before Harvest so I am increasing the distance from the light during the flush. I move them into the 18 x 36 for dark time and am keeping the tent on 2400 until my seedlings are teenagers

Comment

If you want to know why I am FurnaceBoi, it's not because I smoke weed like a furnace. It's because my mother's name was Fern. Fern smoked a pack of cigs a day. So we called her Furnace. Also. When girls cuddle with me they always told me I am very warm and nice to cuddle with.

Comment

Ghetto exhaust lol. This started as a $100 grow op experiment LOL.
          things have changed LOL.

Comment

Day 5 of life. All my babies look happy so far.

Comment

Since last pic. Day 5. They like it here. Temp 78. Humidity only 39. Very dry here but I can't control it yet. So I mist and use domes occasionally. Spray the tent when the Gorilla Glue from grow one isn't sharing the light LOL

Comment

I will be using these supplements with my base

Comment

Day 7. All pushing out 2nd node. DC OG growing rapidly now. White Widow smaller but I imagine that is due to pot size. Otherwise she is healthy.

Comment

looking good furanceBoi. interested in seeing the solutions you come up with over the course of the grow. good luck mate!

Comment

Day 7 from seed. Started an experiment with bag seeds. Gave each 50 ml of a 1/8 of a 1/8 base nutrient solution at the edge of the starter cup. They like it. The theory being. They will be transplanted in one week. Give them a tiny taste of what they are in for. A " nutrient hardening" if I'm out to lunch I would love to hear opinions from experienced Growers
                    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-22-2020, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Picked up some toys today. 4 room environment monitor, some ratchets lol ( no more speaker wire ) and a timer. Yes a timer. I have been living a plants schedule lol.

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're going to love those ratchets - makes it sooo much easier - my ratchets adjust 1/4 inch with each click - sooo much easier to calculate.

Didn't know one of my friends had started a grow and failed. I just bought his 400w hid for 80 bucks. It was only used for a month. He paid 400. Houston, we have a flower light.
                        Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 05-23-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X