No announcement yet.

Grow 2 journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to say my learning curve has been immense since I have been on this forum. Just compare my grow one and grow two journals.

thanks for all of the awesome tips, help and tutorials.

Comment

The good news is... THIS ONE is a girl

Comment

My girly room.

Comment

Well the verdict is in. 4 boys 2 girls from the og. Not a great average but the good news is my two healthiest are the girls. OG 1 and 6.

Comment

Training round 2 on the remaining 2 mainlines. Gg4 fem and Bubba kush fem broke ground.

Comment

Take note of the asymmetrical growth on this node. I believe it is as a result of too aggressive training on the last node. I think I damaged it causing the uneven growth.

Comment

I love how the mainline technique almost automatically super crops you. Without super cropping. One more topping then recovery and flip. Maybe lol.
                Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

If anyone is asking about the time it takes to Mainline. I am at Day 26 from seed. Make sure you have vigorous plants before you attempt this timeline.
                  Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Good point
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes I was fortunate that all six remain healthy for one month. But now I have identified the males by pre flower. I have two females left and thankfully they are my strongest.

Comment

I think we can all safely say. This is no OG. it is a sativa dominant hybrid. Compared to 2 white widow

Comment

Lst on autos makes ugly plants. I trust in you guys when they decide to flower they will take off upwards.

Comment

Defoliated the gift plant. Still don't know what I'm going to do with it LOL. White widow fem. Crop king. I think I will mother it. I don't have time to flower very many before I go to school. It is illegal to transport plants in flower in Canada. As long as they're in veg they are not considered drugs. In fact they're a novelty item
                            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 09:01 PM.

Comment

The cheese auto freebie lives. All 3 Canuk seeds sprouted. 3 days direct to soil.

Comment

My growth is so vigorous, even through stress. I might do the final topping tomorrow. They are almost ready.the mainline helps the subsequent steps heal faster.
                                Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 06-11-2020, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                                X