Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch my plants grow with me! Introducing the Ellz GrowCam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 72:

Did a PC upgrade today so there are a couple of hours of footage missing. Side note...Twitter sucks!

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 71:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 70:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 69:

Last edited by ellz; 07-09-2020, 05:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 68:

Today I had to add 5 gallons of water to the reservoir and I trimmed off any dead or dying leaves as well as any puny colas.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    No problem. Thanks for the compliment.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Thanks for posting these cool videos.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 67:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 66:

Was able to work out the network issues so I moved the camera back to it's previous location.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Okay, so I was able to get the live feed back up and running. In an effort to not flood the post with links that end up being bad (because I'm sure I missed a couple) you can find it on the first post of this topic on page 1.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    I know right. It's like they are dancing around like one of those wacky waving arms things!

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    It's so funny how they all slump a bit after the light goes out and once they get adjusted you can see them turning every which way while stretching!

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    I have the grow cam back up and running but it's back on wifi while I work some stuff out with my other network. I also had to move the camera so it had a better signal so the angle is different now. Here's what I have for a time lapse from yesterday. Happy growing!

Time Lapse Day 65:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    UPDATE: I'm having trouble with my network so the Ellz GrowCam is down until further notice. This applies to all time lapse videos as well.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    My plan is to make one when the grow is done with all of them in one. Another issue is the fan in the room causes the leaves to blow around so much that it's hard to see the plants growing. If you watch the "dark hours" footage when the fan is off, you can see a lot more action than during the "light hours." Either way, thank you for your input! I'm always looking for suggestions.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X