Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch my plants grow with me! Introducing the Ellz GrowCam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 50 - Nutrient change day. Now on week 5 of the nutrient schedule.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks JohnEmad!

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    that is real cool.
    plants are looking good.

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 49:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Live stream is back up: https://youtu.be/g8_1WmVxxa8
    Last edited by ellz; 07-05-2020, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    So I ended up going back to using the gaming PC in my room over the old one because the old one is in my living room hooked up to the tv and everyone is always down there using the tv. That being said, I am having trouble getting a couple of days worth of footage to make time lapses. However, I have resumed them starting on day 47 below.

Also, I am now in the flowering stage of growth so the lights will be more red and the light schedule is changed to 12 hours on, 12 hours off.

One quick note: I changed my recording interval from every 30 seconds to every 60 to save space so the videos are going to be half as long now.

Time Lapse Day 47:

Time Lapse Day 48:

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    with all that shiny stuff it reminds me of a NASA video.
    Cool seeing things grow in time lapse.

• ellz
    replied
    I think I'm going to start doing my updates in batches, instead of each day. Here's this batch, which includes days 41-44.

Time Lapse Day 41:

Time Lapse Day 42:

Time Lapse Day 43:

Time Lapse Day 44:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 40:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 39:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 38:

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Time Lapse Day 37 (yesterday):

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Okay, so big update:
    I created my own YouTube Channel for the grow cam! I started a new job recently and figured it was probably not a smart idea to have my main account loaded down with marijuana grow vids. So I had been keeping them set to unlisted which is fine as long as people have the link but that's the only people who can see it. Since I was wanting this to be sort of an educational thing, I wanted it to be public so I created a channel called "Ellz GrowCam" which has all of my time lapse videos and will eventually carry my live feed (have to wait 24 hours before you can broadcast live on YT).

Why is he telling us this? Well, the links will all be changed so I will go through and update the links where I have posted them in the thread (and my signature). Also, feel free to subscribe to my channel so you can always see the latest videos! Oh, and you are more than welcome to share the channel and the links all you want!

Link to Ellz GrowCam Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Link to Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    Okay, somehow I got it to stream again. https://youtu.be/g8_1WmVxxa8
    Last edited by ellz; 07-05-2020, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ellz
    replied
    UPDATE:
    So, I can no longer stream live on YouTube and I don't know why. I'm going to try to keep working on it. For now, I'll continue to upload my time lapse videos each day and linking them on this thread. The past few days have been very busy for me so I'm behind in linking the videos. Below are the most recent ones.

Day 35:

Day 36:

Last edited by ellz; 06-07-2020, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X