• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    All my photo plants went to flower that are in my greenhouse. I needed space in my tents so outdoors they went and flowered. They are in 15gal also, too damn heavy i'm reconsidering my size of pots in the future outdoor grows. I can't lift heavy like I did in the past and these are tall pots would be great for someone with more " umpa Loompa " than me.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The covered plant was believed to be sorbet. It’s an autoflower, went into flower about 70 days from seed. Must have been mispackaged. Uncovered is hso gorilla breath, doing well, gave it calcium, lime, and compost water today.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    2 weeks into flower, looking good. Had to do some trimming, and increase ventilation.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking grow. Looks like very good temps headed our way next week. Overnights down here reaching 50 now if it stays that way I just may move mine out of green house again. Me I am leary of to much rain it was pounding 2 days ago here.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    5/6 in the box. The 3rd 12 hour light cycle just started with a wake up watering. G13 blueberry gum #2 is closest. G13 Pineapple Express is the other. Both should be done in 8 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    Rain is a constant here. I like to let them get used to it.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Totally dig it great to have you on site here. I'm in Roseburg and just did a little bit of transplanting myself today. But I got a little green house there in there now cause it's looking like rain and cooler temps for several days again take care

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Bitchin another Oregon grower howdy from Roseburg

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    4/28 outdoor. The Sorbet is on the left. The right is HSO Gorilla Breath, put the plant outside on 4/23. Transplanted into 15 gallon pot today. Adjusting to the outdoors well, has a bit of transplant shock, should be fine in a day or 2.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    4/28 - 2 plants inside in the growbox. Will likely flower these 2 plants in the box. Probably start 12/12 in 3-5 days.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This plant was moved outside on 4/7. Transplanted into 15 gal pot on 4/9. Strain is Sorbet, from The Plug Seedbank. This plant was growing the fastest so I had to get it out of the growbox. In 6 years of growing in my backyard, this is the earliest I have ever put a plant outside.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Pic was March 28th plants are filling out nicely. Due to the beautiful spring weather and The Rona home quarantine, I decided to start moving some plants outside. Unusually low risk of frost in the Tualatin Valley, OR.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    started a topic 2020 Grow

2020 Grow

The start of the 2020 grow, February 28th, grow box in my garage. 4 different strains, 2 weeks from seed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X