Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Left to Right. A close up of the Gorilla Breath, this plant is flowering and should finish mid-october. Close up of Bubba Cheese Auto, very fast plant was put outside on July 1 the seed had popped the day before. 3rd pic is the BCA plant, I am glad I did not top it as the main bud is going to be big. This plant should finish within a week. Last pic is the Gorilla Breath plant, I am having to feed it a lot now, and I got rid of the pests. The weather is great here hitting 90 almost every day for the next week, really low day time humidity, and no rain at all.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This HSO Gorilla Breath plant is big. This plant germinated indoors around Feb 14, and put outside right before 1st of May. I have to keep thinning it out and lollipopping it. Last few days I have been dealing with an ant issue. I have never had ant problems before with any grows. These are super small, and after research I have determined they are going after white fly babies. Sprinkled cinnamon around the side of pot and directly around the stem, as well as the around the wire tie downs at the side of pot. Everyday they have been about halved and today I killed about 6 of them, while spraying the plant from the bottom with Neem Oil to stop the white flies. I cut back on watering and have been feeding it more frequently. The plant is really healthy and with the proper watering schedule it will be fine assuming the weather cooperates until mid October. Weather has been warm (mid 80's), trying to be safe I think I just overwatered it a bit, and it is ongoing need of separation as it gets further into flower.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    HSO Bubba Auto Cheese, seed germinated and outside on July 1. Tomorrow will be 56 days, and the breeder says 65-70 days from seed. No major issues with this plant, bugs haven't messed with it too much, and I have not fed it anything. It has dark green leaves (I think due to solid soil) I feared any feeding could cause nitrogen overdose. Should be finished in 2 weeks. Won't be the biggest yield, but outdoor is always superior smoke and the buds look great for auto genetics.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The big gorilla breath plant is about 2 weeks into flower. I defoliated and stretched it out some about 2 weeks ago. It will need another defoliate soon, I am waiting until the temps drop a bit, we have had 95 plus days for about a week. The big auto looks great. I feel like I should have topped it, but missed the window, oh well it should be done mid-september and likely will avoid mold issues anyways. The small autos are definitely flowering, both are stunted likely due to heat early on and soil that was already used this season, I will just take anything I can get.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good info about the recycled soil. Yes sir it's a hot pepper outdoors right now, very dry. I'm noticing the stripping and lolloping on my photos that early flowered now are looking more normal but so much lighter green that the old funky dark green single leaf. Do you have photos out side are you seeing any pre flower or flower signs?

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The 2 small autos were planted in soil that I just finished flowering plants out in. You can see the difference in the Auto that is much bigger, it was planted in soil that had not been used this season. The HSO Gorilla Breath is going to produce a lot. Weather has been hot over 95 a few days in a row, and you can see in the pics my new weather station. It is mounted right in front of the plants and 5ft off the ground. In 2 weeks this thing will be able to forecast. The amount of data is great, I can see the exact conditions around my plants from my phone.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    Bubba Chaz Auto and Auto Bridecake

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    This plant has been much more resistant to pests than the sorbet I just harvested. Small amounts of white flies, caterpillars of course, and I found a baby cricket that had munched on it in a few spots. Now I know exactly what cricket damage looks like. Wasps are out now with the higher temps, so they will take care of spiders until late August.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I also got 4 auto seedlings and a clone going into final containers today. They are a strain of WW crosses hopefully quick and the clone is a photo WW cross she'll go into a tent What are those autos? I gotta be quick with mine for outdoor now so i think the WW auto crosses will work for PNW.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm checking 3-4daily my outdoor autos for bugs and doing fine but we are just getting into our upper 80s now into 90f temps so more are coming from the lawns and trees. What type of bugs are you getting? I don't get those worms or thrips just occasional soil nats maybe a earwig but no real spider or chewy leaf issue.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    3 new auto seeds sprouted on July1. They went outside right away, should finish Mid September.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This is the HSO Gorilla Breath soaking in the sun on a 85 degree day. About 2 weeks and this plant will start flowering. Harvested 3 of the original 4 plants that I started in the grow box in Feb. this is the last plant from that batch. The other 3 plants are curing nicely, and initial quality checks have proven quite promising.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The Sorbet pics in the sun are from yesterday. Today I trimmed all the fan leaves and tips of leaves, then cut it down. It probably could have gone a few more days but it was a lot of work to pick all the bugs off that were getting stuck in the buds. This will be some great smoke, glad I got it this far into flower, outdoors you just got to roll with the punches.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great i like the yellow leaf with some strains. That's gonna be a nice harvest i can't wait got some close to being within 2wks i may need to do some mid level take down i have the tent rather " loaded up " and light from 2 450 vipar does not seem to penetrant when i have 5-6 pots vegging and in bloom auto flower tent.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Blueberry Gum #2 at 61 days 12/12. Starting to see some blue shading on the buds. 1 or 2 more light cycles and I am harvesting this plant.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X