Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Totally dig the grow speeds with the autos i do the same with my soil. I just put the 3 lemon haze autos out on the roof they are just beginning to flower and temps for outdoors are pretty mild today no rain like yesterday.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Outdoor update. The Sorbet is coming along. A few white fly issues on leaves, but i just spray the spot (avoiding the bud) with Spinosad and it seems to keep it under control. I am guessing this plant started to flower at the very beginning of May. It has a 63-70 day flower, therefore in theory should finish just after the 4th of July. The HSO Gorilla Breath is thriving, I watched a ladybug just eating like crazy on some pests this morning, thank you agressive ladybug. Will spray with neem oil tonight. I decided against a trellis, so as not to affix the plant anywhere. If it rains in September I can move the whole plant under my patio cover instead of covering it with plastic. The middle pot will get 1 or 2 of the autos once they sprout. I've been using the same soil for years, after I harvest in the fall I plant a cover crop and turn that in the spring and mix in organic compost.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Just received my seed order. I was going to go through seedsman however they were not taking new customers. So I went with The Attitude as I have had good results through them in the past. I put 2 of the HSO Bubba Cheese Auto in the humidity dome. With 1 freebie G13 Auto Bridecake. These will go outside as soon as they are able. The G13 package here is Blue Venom. I am going to wait until late August and sprout the Blue Venom to grow in my garage grow box. July and August are just too hot in the box, and I can get all the new autos outside and finished by early September.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Love the blueberry strains with a brew on a warm summer evening. We did get a week of no rain LOL did sit outside one night LOL. It dumped so hard yesterday here i thought it would never stop can i get a few weeks of no rain pleassssssssss

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This is my Blueberry Gum 2 at 56 days in 12/12. I think it should finish within 7 days.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    My White widow is a monster.compred to my indoor plants and so healthy looking. Agree you cannot beat the sun

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The Sorbet is starting to look like it is almost done, I really have no idea when this plant started flowering. The buds on this plant look great, I know some will disagree with me, but I don't think indoor can compete with the almighty sun. The Gorilla Breath looks good, it is a big plant and has already filled up the 15 gallon pot with the root system. I think I am going to build a trellis for it and keep it at the height of the structure.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL hey you talking about me? How about losing the label that's me. Sure is a pretty plant have a fun trimming day i love when the buds get so fat they swallow up the tiny suger leaf. Very nice looking.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This plant looks pretty done. Going to harvest it tomorrow morning, that will be 49 days in flower. I previously thought this was the blueberry gum, however I must have mixed up the labeling. Pineapple express #2, has a flowering time of 45-50 days, therefore this must be the PE #2. If my biggest mistake was mis-labeling 2 plants then I cant really compl

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Great looking buds indoor look real solid Yep that's how my tops outdoor look in reveg my plants calyx are so big i'm wondering about now looking more at hermies LOL i'm thinking they are leaning into that but it's a chance you take at reveg i reckon. Thank goodness for indoor grows.

I think we are going into summer temps. but that canopy is a life saver

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    indoor and outdoor plants this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    I’m going to luck out with the sorbet. This plant would never finish up properly in the Fall in this climate. The buds are so dense and so so so sticky. If it was October humidity this thing would end up with multitudes of mold and/or rot.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes i've got that happening on some but every single plant. Now some buds are reversing i noticed ( i wish i could get a shot but i got a shitty camara phone) like shrinking back into the bud site. Otherwise it's a shit show so far. I'd really like to toss 2-3 back into the greenhouse but now were headed towards a summer so they say and it's way to hot in it. It is just wonderful LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    That’s crazy. I’ve never had outdoor plants bud that much, then reveg. In the past some plants started weird early budding in June, but was much less than what you have. After they go back to normal, the new growth would start, new leaves would have only 1 leaf for awhile, then they would have 3 for a bit.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	417286Sudsnbuds These have been in flower and seem to be revegging or?? That 3rd pic she i think will cont. to bloom all my outdoor photos have bloomed early this is just a few. At this point i honestly don't fret about it anymore as long as i can grow my indoor and have some in my pantry for family and friends i" frankly don't give a damn anymore "Charlette" i care about keeping them going i'll feed them care for them but not getting hopes up at all.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X