Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal do you have photos that are reveg? And photos that are flowering?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I am sorta seeing this on a hindu kush photo that did the same early preflower it's very curious how the different phenos don't revert or if it is it sure is a slo mo fo.

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    The Sorbet plant is definitely confirmed at this point. I have compared the budding to pics on the breeders site. Only difference is instead of purple tips, they are turning black. This has happened to me before with outdoor plants in this part of the world. In 2 more days, rain stops and I can let this finish under hot dry sun. Longest day of the year is coming, and this plant will finish with the days getting shorter. Its definitely unusual for a photo plant to flower in the spring and not revert, however I'll take it. The HSO GB is in need of another trim to at least thin out the middle.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    This is day 38 of 12/12. Looked at the label and the Pineapple Express is the #2 version. G13 website lists the flowering time of #2 at a really low 45-50 days. The BG#2 Is developing very well, that time is listed at 56-60 days. This is the first time I have run with a T5 in flower, I wanted to experiment, followed the outline on GWE. Kept the plants short. Was ready to switch to my HPS if I started to have concerns with density. I never had to switched over, my goal is quality over quantity, since I live in OR I can get plenty of quantity from outdoor production. The T5 light is so easy on the plant And provides a great spectrum for trichrome development, HPS is very harsh in comparison. The G13 genetics have proven to be solid as well. I guess only time will tell if the 45-50 days in flowering time is accurate......

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good man that's a wide one in the center. Yep we are just south a couple hrs and getting pounded by wind and rain. Photos doing fine mine are revegging well. Good thing is right no humidity problems right now. Keep up the good work

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Outdoor is going well, despite heavy rains. The GB got a haircut yesterday, it will be a big plant to manage until October. Sorbet is in flower, so I have to cover it in the rain. I have never had a plant in flower this time of year, navigating the weather though is easier this time of year as the humidity is not as bad as it can be in September.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Some shots of indoor today

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sudsnbuds 1 looks like it is but most are just flowering. I am giving them just guano/fish shit tea for now along with reg. watering.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal outdoor is enjoying the sunshine. The sorbet is still flowering, no signs of reverting. The GB is sucking down nitrogen.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking real good indoor beautiful lush green. How's your outdoor gals loving this hot sunshine? What a change from last week. We may get rain this sat. in our area Sudsnbuds but they been outdoors long enough now to stand it

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Indoor plants are flowering out well. Closest is the G13 Blueberry gum #2, in the back G13 Pineapple Express.

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    replied
    Just snapped these pics. It looks like the sorbet is going to keep flowering. Could work out well with longer days and hotter weather.

Topped the two tallest branches on the GB, will get the next 2 in a few days. Now the problem is the bugs, no real deep freeze here in the last 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes that's the verdict just spoke to another local grower having the same issue. We all tried to beat the oct crunch but it bit us so now it's wait and grow/see

Leave a comment:

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    I was wondering if getting the plant out so early caused the flowering effect. I guess I just wait and see if it re-vegges. I did the math, it should have been further along into flowering, but outdoors is a cycle of its own......

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    These are my photo plants in early flower and now have to revert back to veg. Could be interesting long grow LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X