One year in the making...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year in the making...

Yep this is my pride and joy... My pure creamy Afghan Hash. 5 months in veg and flowering, 7 months of curing. Soon I will try a little chunk to see how potent it is..! Just flower no leaf. I believe around 20+ % of THC. Well this what AMS is saying.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 04-24-2020, 09:25 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Looks great. Bet it is a joy to smoke as well. Well done.

Comment

Wow that looks amazing, I would love to be able to make some hash one day that looks like that! Great work
      4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
      GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
      Second.Grow​​
      PC.Grow
      Grow.3
      4th.Grow
      I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

Now that is something to be proud of! Guaranteed to be glorious!

Comment

Why is 7 months of curing required? Just curious. Waiting for decarb?
          If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Farmbuck
            Farmbuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm still curing Kom.... Here what I found about curing Hash.

AFTER PRESS CURING

The mass of resin going through a “chemical stage of digestion”, a final polymerization of the terpenes and chlorophyll dissipation, will need time to “settle down” to a non-active stage. Cannabinoids stability being influenced by light, temperature, humidity and oxygen availability; the choice of container, curing environment and regulation of oxygen is crucial.
            AGING
            Most connoisseurs would agree that the aging process helps mellow the smoke and improve the flavors but again, there is very little scientific data available on the subject. On the other hand, there is plenty first- hand reports about quality Hashish as old as 12 years, 3 to 5 years being common. Like tobacco, wine, hard liquor or cheese aging develop the taste but again the choice of container, aging environment and oxygen removal is essential to the process.

Hashish cured and aged to perfection has no rival in quality.

We cure our buds so why not our Hash.

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, what Farmbuck said!

I’m intrigued

Comment

Time to go buy a hash pipe and some dry ice. Squeezed it into shatter/dabs last time but I think I'll hold it next time around. I had 20 some odd grams last time.

Comment

An update; Took a few hits las night, immediately felt the tingling effect in my body after a few "tokes". Couch lock was fast but hey it's a pure indica. Very potent and a beautiful stone to the body, slept like a baby for once....

Cheers,

FarmBuck
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Farmbuck is my hash hero your just golden I sure loved that back in the day. Smoked some at a concert and one hit was it
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X