Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be peckered if the pig in the white house didn't just take full responsibility for the stimulus check!!!
    A letter came, today, from the IRS. Or so it said on the outside of the envelope. It was a letter telling me my deposit would come on May 13. Which it did. The letter itself had a May 13 date. The letter wasn't from the IRS. It was from DT. At least, he signed it. I was so incensed by what that fat fuck is trying to do, about all I got was him saying we'll get through this. The only thing missing was, "You're welcome!"
    This looks like a good job for tablespoon dabs of crumble and crystals. I'm going to see if I can get back in touch with my alien friends. I might have them go back for another probing on you-know-who. A nasty one with ancient alien technology. Not the human probee friendly equipment they're using these millennia.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard where you been?? This was a hot news item couple weeks back when some folks in other states started saying they were getting these " happy birthday letters " they were IRS headings but IRS was pissed cause he used their stationary LOL what a bunch of goobers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X