Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stimulus package, how you spendin yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR2K I strips ma' wimmen, soak 'em down with Walmart brand Lysol, make 'em gargle a cup, and burn their clothes. Then they come inside. They smell like urinals in men's public restrooms but are 99.9% germ free. The social distance is a little harder to work with.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      You gonna be needin one o those extensions! cd universe has some stuff in the toy section. I don't think they got any six footers though.
      Last edited by starramus; 04-07-2020, 12:49 PM. Reason: i toopid

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
    BR2K I strips ma' wimmen, soak 'em down with Walmart brand Lysol, make 'em gargle a cup, and burn their clothes. Then they come inside. They smell like urinals in men's public restrooms but are 99.9% germ free. The social distance is a little harder to work with.
    Hm, Puritan streak in ya, huh? Napoleon used to write his gal, when a couple months away "Don't wash".
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know Farmall W brand L is some nasty shit. If you've ever been to the middle east or some parts of Europe, they call that natural. Maybe I should get some W brand Schick razors so she can shave. Spray first for razor lube.

Hey, wimmenfolk! Come, chime in! Would you rather smell like nature intended or W brand L and use it to lube your razor to shave? If you don't shave, we have our answer. We also know you burned your bra in the late '60's because you didn't have a draft card. Which was more detrimental to the environment, burning all those plastics and wimmen underthings. Black smoke is from a petroleum based fire. How long have you been carrying that carbon footprint shame?

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah.... BUT, back in the early 70's in Vermont, I knew a few " natural" woman...my oh my.... I prefer the other if you get my drift

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I loved going to Phish shows. Lots of hippy chicks. gingerbeard dig petite, glasses nerdy, feminized hippy chicks who aren't on ecstasy.

I sprayed my shoes and insoles with the stuff BR2K I had to leave them on the balcony to air out for four days before I could wear them or I would smell like I walked in a urinal.

What eeew… Farmall I'm taking all the precautions. C-19 is a virus. As far as I know, you can't kill a virus. Recent days sun and wind have given me a cold sore so I keep oral contact to spitting. If I spray where I spit, it should help keep virus's from getting in the body. Always spitting on the delivery lady, from 6' away. She doesn't spit back because that's gross.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

What you got is a virus Gingerbeard it's call herpies keep it clean.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Whack with the back o' me hand! Only we're allowed to use that word.

LOL you nutbird LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Whack, again. Use your words.

I might be going somewhere with whacking people with the back o' me hand. Somewhere along my love of fine shirts.

A good read for anyone looking to our Billionaire saviors...

Now more than ever, the coronavirus crisis has Americans living in tech billionaires’ world.
      Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Good article Obi-Wan.
        Take it however it has to be taken. It's reality. The more the government doles out now, the more they're going to have to make up, later. If people want to spend shitloads of money to help whatever, let's go get them Happy Meals. It takes the government how much time and bickering before settling? How long does it take a rich person to say, 'Do it now!'? No contract bidding. Ample real estate. No fundraising. Meeting future needs before they are needed.
        JP Morgan bailed out the US in 1893. Give that man whatever tax write offs he wants!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard Once I was at either phish concert or The Greatful dead. Well my brother went to visit with a friend to get some smoke. Well as he was digging for the best buds the cops showed. He got arrested for a little over 1000 grams and none of it was his yet. He hadnt even paid yet. Lol
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Any of you young working folks got your money yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Obi-Wan View Post
              A good read for anyone looking to our Billionaire saviors...

https://apple.news/AFJOUusQFQ-OWFKmnqF363Q
              Ralph Nader had an opposing viewpoint. The one time I think he was wrong. https://www.amazon.com/Only-Super-Ri.../dp/158322923X

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                had to be fiction!

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
              Any of you young working folks got your money yet?
              Not I said the duck! Still waiting for my direct deposit. For those of you waiting for a check it will probably be months. The process was even slowed down more by T-Rump requesting that his name adorn the memo section of the check according to another official. Another after thought by T-Rump? How can I benefit by this? Is he trying to buy your vote with this minimum wage payment?

Trump’s name will be printed on stimulus checks and he announced a 200-member advisory panel.

President Trump’s signature. His name will appear on the “memo” section of stimulus checks.Credit...Stephen Crowley/The New York Times

At the president suggestion, his name will appear on the economic stimulus checks that will be mailed to millions of Americans beginning next month, the Treasury Department said on Tuesday. Adding Mr. Trump’s name is a break from protocol, and it will appear on the “memo” section of the check because Mr. Trump is not legally authorized to sign such disbursements.
              A Treasury official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said adding the president’s name would not delay the disbursements, set to begin the week of May 4 for up to 20 weeks. Some Americans who are set to receive the stimulus funds through direct deposit will not even see the checks.

Last edited by starramus; 04-15-2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

The folks that need it most may not get anything, or months too late.

Visions from the richest country in the world.

Here’s what it’s like when distancing is not an option on a Detroit bus.

A bus stop in Detroit last week. The city has become a national hot spot, with more than 7,000 infections and more than 400 deaths.Credit...Emily Rose Bennett for The New York Times

Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

Paris Banks sprayed the seat with Lysol before sliding into the last row on the right. Rochell Brown put out her cigarette, tucked herself behind the steering wheel and slapped the doors shut.
                It was 8:37 a.m., and the No. 17 bus began chugging westward across Detroit.
                On stepped the fast-food worker who makes chicken shawarma that’s delivered to doorsteps, the janitor who cleans grocery stores, the warehouse worker pulling together Amazon orders.
                By 9:15, every available row on the bus was occupied. Strangers sat shoulder-to-shoulder. The city might be spread across 139 square miles, but one morning last week, there was no way to social distance aboard this 40-foot-long New Flyer bus. Passengers were anxious and annoyed. Resigned, too.
                Detroit has become a national hot spot, with more than 7,000 infections and more than 400 deaths. One reason for the rapid spread, experts say, is that the city has a large working-class population that does not have the luxury of living in isolation. Their jobs cannot be performed from a laptop in a living room. They do not have vehicles to safely get them to the grocery store.
                And so they end up on a bus. Just like the No. 17 — a reluctant yet essential gathering place, and also a potential accelerant for a pandemic that has engulfed Detroit. It is a rolling symbol of how the virus is affecting Americans in disparate ways, often based on class and wealth.

Comment

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• starramus
                    starramus commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just imagine yourself being trapped with no hope of escape from one of these infected bastions of urban decay. Our petit Bourgeois arses are safe from exposure to those horrors. Although I must take my wife into a severely infected metropolitan area for her monthly medical procedure tomorrow. Besides the high rate of infection in Denver snow is forecast for tonight, and tomorrow. Murphy's law at maximum warp factor!
                    Last edited by starramus; 04-15-2020, 02:59 PM. Reason: i toopid

Local dispensaries report sales are up since the money stated hitting the banks! One said they are looking at their best week since they opened. (and have a 25% off sale) We know where some Okies are spending theirs! LOL

Comment

• Farmall
                    Farmall commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For the last 3 weeks I get emails from them that say...NO MORE PATIENTS TODAY!
                    And that’s at 11;30am

They also had an old farts day...60 or older and the rest of the week is even or odd medical card numbers. I’d say they’re not hurting

• JDU
                    JDU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't quote me on the numbers I'm goin on a stoned memory but they said weed sales have gone up 40 something % & alcohol 25% here in Oregon since shelter at home. 🤪 I'm thinkin Oregonians are on the same page

This was just part of mine. Paid off my eBay and Amazon cards, bought another $200 in tools I needed, some in my safe, and exchanged my O2 bottle for my cutting torch.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X