Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed this GSC clone in reveg

Comment

Just a follow up..the girls are progressing well seems to me they really like the mushroom compost that I tried for the first time ever..no need to use any top dressing yet but I will be inducing flower at the end of July or first week August 😁..to budgal..my apologies didn't mean to be rude by not responding to the nice comment you made ..so thank you.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You are welcome bud buddy Yes once again i was at the farmers co-op got another bag of busted worm compost cheap but i mixed it into my soil tote for my containers. Such good stuff. How are you inducing flowering outdoors may i ask?

SoOrbudgal I'm just going to start covering them at 6pm and uncover them at 6 am and of course I'm going to add some organic dry amendments to help her through flower..that's all..nothing special..only reason I'm trying this for the first time at this location is because?..at this location in Ontario lots of us got hit pretty hard with wpm..cold temps and rain..the heat is becoming a problem now to, not as bad as the south. a watering system with a timer is necessary.im still working and I work long hours..I'm tired of this shit..I just want to retire.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Copy that Greengringo my shelter logic green house just has flaps both open into windows that are open now. Went in there this early a.m. i have a bag seed that just is sitting in veg slowly showing growth but she's becoming a pest so i stuck her into timeout. What i'm saying is that she was covered in droplets this a.m. humidity inside really bad without a fan FYI. 90f during day 55f nights

I'm game. Started these in mid-March. Yee Haw!
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice Mazzariman a love the christmas tree grow

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Good looking girls!

• Mazzariman
        Mazzariman commented
        Editing a comment
        Usually I bend/train the growing tips to promote branching rather than topping. Love the huge top buds/colas. This year by rotating them so the sun hits all sides has resulted in nice branching. got 22 more that are similar in growth and size but with various traits. Some are in full bud stage due to strain type. Beyond stanky. More like bushes than trees though!. Gonna have to cancel our trip to Kauai this August, just can't bear to leave them for 2 freaking weeks! We'll have to go in December! Quality problems to have eh?

I'm in, Honeysuckle, 30l Aeropot, forced 12hr darkness for 3 weeks already. Loving the sunshine 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
      ​​​​
      ​​​​​​🇬🇧

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on NeBoddy looks great.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the party! luvely plant!

• NeBoddy
        NeBoddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks guys, it's my first proper outside plant, Im more used to being indoors in hydro. Each grow got more sophisticated(and expensive), so really back to basics this year, just SUNSHINE and SOIL. She seems so happy!!

I look at these 2 big girls in full on flower, starting to reveg, and then look at the girls next to them that are just starting to flower and think WTF! This is the oddest year I have ever had, plants went into flower under 14 hours light (most have finished). I tried to reveg some with no success (if you call 1 out 4 clones success), none of the plants came back around, those plants are in jars now.
      For now I am watching and if these 2 put on new growth, I'll take clones and make mothers. The GF want to try her hand with mothers, just need to figure out which plants I want to keep for sure (like the BB3).

Comment

This is what full blown reveg looks like. Starts at the very tops and works it’s way down through the plant. In two weeks you probably won’t recognize this plant anymore cause it will look like a regular plant again. It will have flowered twice in the same year. The stalks and stems are very woody and green looking.
        Attached Files
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          And i guess it's because mine are so old the stems are tough like wood. I sure hope my leaf starts going normal LOL finally my hubby noticed the weed plants and told me they were the weirdest looking MJ he's ever seen. Got that right i told him we are working with nature she's in control they aren't growing tall but mostly bushy, still single leaf

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Mother Nature is trowing us for a loop this year!
          All I can do now is watch, and water.

Others are doing well too. They a little pissed at me this morning cause I rotated them all to make sure they grow equally all the way around cause I shade them from late day sun.
        Attached Files
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I do to i rotate even the outdoor for same reasons.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          I rotate also. I put a small piece of tape on one side of the pots to remember where they were when I move them under the overhang for bad weather.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          If I rotate to much I fall down, as for moving the big girls thats out!
          I have noticed they reach away from the trees behind them, which will soon be gone.

LOL Rwise me too get the spins Here are some of my revegging messed up outdoor gals. One is behind the yellow tall snapdragon LOL they ain't growing tall that's for sure i'm not sure what they are doing but they get watered LOL. For educational purpose do not put plants outdoors in so. oregon till June or they will go to flower these are reveg buds on plants who knows maybe hermie now i squeezed the little sacs they are just fems for now???
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          My first thought on the third pic was seeds! But not.

Nope Rwise none yet just reverting back into?? Would they just be hermie fem seeds if they do become seeds? Only time this has happened was maybe 20+years ago so i don't know what the heck these will become? I got back up photos but those will run indoors in tents.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          IF they get pollinated they would become a seed, as they reveg they should dry up and be ready to pull off (to keep her clean)

Oh OK yes they are drying up so i will go wipe them off wearing my garden gloves they are just dryed up bumps now. I got a couple growers within 1 mi. of me and i'm going to see them soon i will check out their grows. Thank you for the tip Rwise

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

This is a test only a test and if it works the test is over.
          Ok the laptop is dead and I had to breath life into this old thing. I did manage to save all my files.

Comment

Well Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans! And Happy Day to all the others on this board.
            guess it’s time for an update.
            Things are in full reveg and growth mode. I have one Green Crack and a Sour Diesel in reveg from putting outside to early. Yes all my fault I know, what can I say I was excited!
            The reveg started at the very tips. And is working it’s way down through the plant, by pushing new shoots out of the old bud sites. Starts with a single leaf and then a three and then a five and then begins to resemble a normal cannabis plant again. Within another week or two it will look like regular plant again.

The other two I have out are a Blue Dream it’s the big one in the pictures. The other is another Green Crack. And the late edition with its training sticks still supporting it is a Sour Diesel that I managed to damage the main stem while transplanting. It is recovering and healing nicely.
            Oh and I started the ribs at about 7 this morning and they will be done about 2 or 3 this afternoon.
            Attached Files
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Have a great day back to ya and enjoy the ribs they look great when do we eat?

Its a good day for an update, almost everything is going into flower, just the youngens left.

Comment

And the resat of the girls, with a closer look at each, I say fall is here! LOL

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                I have sprays for both, liquids for bugs and lead for thieves.

• Mazzariman
                Mazzariman commented
                Editing a comment
                Exactly. sure do miss my 40 shot clip for my Mini 14 (totally illegal now). Gave it to a pal in Garberville when I left town. Now stuck with only a 5 clip. Retired military marksman so I don;'t miss much. Then there's the Pistol Grip Pump! (on my ass at all times - Rage Against the Machine). There's an owl that comes by at night that snags a branch or two that is really pissing me off! He/she's been at it for many years now. Oh well, the cost of doing business... Worms gotta eat, birds gotta eat, who's hungry, let's all eat! Smoke first, then eat.

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                the only issue I have with owls is with the chickens, a small one got in the coop at night, my rooster killed it and the girls ate it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X