• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you it's his pride and joy
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

A few pics of the future trees! Although the Pieberts look like they are going into flower, if they do I'll put out 2 more BB3s!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        We've mowed twice here.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm in TN and we have been cutting the grass for weeks. It was 71 outside this morning when I woke up. Will be in the 90s this week.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I have already cut the grass and it needs it again. In the 80s here today, but a cold front moves through tomnight, in the 60s for highs the next few days, then another maybe freeze/frost Monday Tuesday after that I'll get out and plant the maters, peppers, cukes, cantadews, and the rest of the girls

I gave 1 Piebert to a friend since they are flowering and just may finish before they reveg. That leaves me 1 and the GF 1 of the Pieberts.

Comment

I ran lights out yesterday, set them to come on at 5AM and off at 7:30AM, then on at 6:30PM off at 9PM to give them the light to reveg or stay in veg. I want the Shock Traumas larger, and the Pieberts also. They are not strong bulbs, 60w EQ home LEDs (3 of them), I need just enuf to wake them in the morning, and not let them go to sleep to early. How long I keep them out there is up in the air.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like next weeks weather will be threatening for young plants. Did you put lights on your plants outside ? Good growing to you !!

I guess it would all depend on your location..here in the north end of may beginning of June would be a good marker I tried last year putting them out in early may and let me tell you I had nothing but problems..

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Same dateline here in CT. Frost next three nights. Flurries too

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I will have to cover 3 nights next week, after that we should be good to go this year, most years I would just now be starting the seed.

Rwise I'm battling similar conditions. Been trying to extend daylight for the clones by just moving them into the living room when I wake up and in the evening.
        Just random time though, using just an aging mental timer (lol). Today I do have them under the hps light. Used an old milk can to raise the height(ha).
        Going to let the blue widow clone donor go a few more days and take her down, leaving the unruly durban(finally starting to turn) . I'm very tempted to just go ahead and flower the clones and see what happens. Just repotted them not long ago, should have/will get them into larger containers before I make the final decision. Looks like Dr. Seuss was involved in the height raising set up!
        Blowing snow out this morning!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2272.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.14 MB ID:	393657
        Attached Files
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a male Piebert that has been in the laundry room under 24/0 to keep him inactive. It would be better to put them under a timer, less stress.

Rwise could I join along...it won't be a 🌲 but I will do a scrog .

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Come along for the fun! Might be interesting to compare final outputs etc..

My two picks would be a super lemon haze and a G13 clones that have already been started they will be grown in 10 gal fabric pots with a Coco worm casting mix and a organic dry amendments and a solar irrigation system harvesting rain water and tap water mix with no phing.cant upload pics so I gotta figure out how to resize pics ..p.s Rwise sorry for interrupting your comment.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I will not set a limit on how many you can do, not my place! LOL My pots are 20-30 gallon, if you can call some of them pots. Some are slices from 55 gallon food grade plastic drums (each end can be a drip pan) , roll out some garden cloth and set them on it, fill with soil. I tried this last year and it did well, I can keep the roots dryer in wet weather.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Rwise that's a pretty good idea.

Very interesting..I might try that my self..do a sorta side by side.hmm.
        Last edited by Greengringo; 04-10-2020, 09:54 AM. Reason: I have a finger twitch..

Comment

Oh man, snow west of me moving this way, I think I can keep the girls nice and warm with a home LED bulb in the early hours. I get through the next 3 days I am good! I had to get creative to cover these big girls! 1 BB3 has now show to be male, I will make seed with him!

Comment

This is what I been doing with my outdoor clones. I turn the lights off in the tent at dusk and back on at dawn they are just blue/white light from the veg. switch on the vipras. No heat on the porch it's 40ish second day of doing this. Daytime temps in low 60s, unheated hippie greenhouse tent inside is 70s when sun hits it. Still i'm iffy at placing them in there, my gut says wait and i'm not wanting these to suffer to much so i'm keeping them protected and semi warm LOL
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              IF the temps dont get colder than forecast, all I have to worry with is the morning snow

Still waiting here. 16/8 for at least another three weeks. Calling for 70 mph winds today. Probably going to lose power. Generator is ready. Can't catch a break on this weather. Frost for 4 nights this week.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              We had 40-50 mph winds into the night, I was concerned the covers would blow off

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Holy crap that's awful Bowhunterwoody i'm not bitchin about 40f here no more LOL sorry man

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Just starting to get really crowded in the tent. Waiting for the problems to start.

I just covered a couple of Honduran x White Widow regs and my Sour Tangie S1 fems. I feel like I'm way behind but we'll see what happens. My jars are full so it's mostly just for fun and possibly make a few more photo seeds this year. I wish I had planned it now and I would have secured a couple of key pieces and got a head start on next winter's project.

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Your not behind, I am ahead, if we dont get to cold. The Almanac says last frost is the 15th, I hope they are right!

Woke up to -25C or -13F this early am. Winter is not letting go easily this spring. Still over a foot of snow in the shady parts of the yard. 3 weeks before I will start garden seedlings.
            Still have to choose a plant to grow off against Spider, Retodd and everyone else doing a photo

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              I am glad it does not get that cold here (for more than a few minutes), throw another log in the fire!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm doing mostly all photos just a couple autos for shits and giggles, photos all the way won't start those autos till mid May photos are waiting in the clone tent.

Hey johnemad that's some crazy weather your getting can't wait for the good weather..looks like you've grown green crack indoors you should try that outdoors they get pretty big..great contender.

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Idea Gg. Going to start 3 plants for the outdoors with the knowledge that they will have to finish indoors. Such is life in this part of North America.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X