In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In THe NEWS... Corona

I try not to live under a rock but I have not been able to listen to any form of broadcast or reading materials that don’t show something about this awful illness... Coronavirus

‘’this may be wide spread information but it was a friend in Michigan who sent this to me from a 39 year old book by Dean Koontz. Called “the eyes of darkness”

check this out

Click image for larger version

Name:	1C4F4CAC-EE80-4A6A-994E-D5C19A151FF2.jpeg
Views:	1876
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	383584

I had not seen that! These predictions are over looked as bunk, but just maybe we should pay attention to them! In my family we certainly do.
    I also think this is about to get bad and I dont think this country (USA) is truly prepared for anything like this!

Comment

• Jordann
      Jordann commented
      Editing a comment
      You're so much more prepared than we are up north of ya. Our leader is a goof and has been too reactivate and not proactive. It's already in way higher numbers than anyone thinks. How long was China trying to keep it secret before they had to tell the world. How long were people traveling before it was known. Another thing is there are healthy carriers spreading it without even knowing. I order all my stuff from China, who knows who was coughing in my parcel.

Well, its not entirely true. I mean it is debatable.
    Conspiracy theorists have claimed that the American psychic Sylvia Browne predicted the onset of the coronavirus in her book End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies about the End of the World.
    2.5 x 2.5 tent
    Viparspectra PAR600
    4" Fan & Filter
    Coco-Perlite
    GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
    1x Cream Cookies
    1x Pineapple Express
    1x Northern Lights
    1x White Widow

Comment

Originally posted by herbgrower View Post
      Well, its not entirely true. I mean it is debatable.
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ronavirus.html
      Well then. I think it's time we see if that excerpt is in fact from the DK book "the eyes of darkness" page 312. Psychics? That sounds like a KK thing. Who can verify that paragraph on page 312 first? Without spending any money. Unless it's real cheap lol.
      Update: Snopes says the DK connection is mostly false. This thing is all over the net right now. Big surprise eh?

Comment

• herbgrower
        herbgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        DK was a fiction so it just goes out with it. This also imo is just a fluke. I mean 2020 is really a catchy year to predict almost anything. Like trump will win.!

When I first saw it.... I wondered how my friend discovered this....I never thought she would ever read a book (sorry) but after seeing the daily mail story, I can see it a wildfire on the web already.... still, it had to come from something years back....

ive read from decades old books that pot could get you high....cause high sexual desire and a love of jazz musicians or rock and roll music...and it does!

Comment

whether it was predicted or not it should scare the hell out of anyone over 60 ,and over 80 it is a death sentence, all you younger people will survive but us old people ????? oh I just heard smoking cannabis improves your chances of not catching it
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not afraid of it, I am healthy but disabled, the GF however is a cancer victim and if she gets it may not survive.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 thanks for the tip on smoking cannabis but we all knew that right?

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          I've known for a very long time. "The sky really is falling"

Oh man. No matter how old you're, I don't think you really should expect death from this virus. Yes this virus is deadly but its spread depends on daily hygiene practices. Washing your hands and not touching your face. Besides you have to be in contact of someone who has been infected. While meeting this odds is quite very often possible in this globalized and ever most connected world but some precautions can really save you from the virus. Lot more info is on WHO website. There are lot of rumors and misinformation on virus that it is very tricky to get to the real point. It is global pandemic without a cure so better not think about dying but rather think about prevention..!
        2.5 x 2.5 tent
        Viparspectra PAR600
        4" Fan & Filter
        Coco-Perlite
        GH Trio + Cal Mag

Current Grow:
        1x Cream Cookies
        1x Pineapple Express
        1x Northern Lights
        1x White Widow

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have no plans on Dieing from this but it does make me want to stay home ,lol

• herbgrower
          herbgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          I will say that is being smart. Sometimes a staycation is good.!

As they get a larger and therefore more reliable sample size the actual mortality rate will become known. Didn't the orange one say there would be millions tested by now?
        This article from MN public radio is interesting.
        https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/0...es-in-5-charts

Comment

Name:	FB_IMG_1584107002055.jpg
Views:	1476
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	383618
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
            Eliot Pryor commented
            Editing a comment
            Gave me a good laugh !! Thank you. Focus and relativity.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            He's ready to self quarantine LOL

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, with the rush to buy buy buy, what is the reason folks are hording TP?

Hear, hear.

Comment

Shit I went to Sam’s Club, and a local supermarket this morning ... check out the bounty paper towels in every cart...people walking around mumbling and pissed off about shortages and in general, not happy AND, they had no toilet paper or Lysol...water and towels limited to 2 cases

Name:	A6BD78AA-9796-44A1-A5C3-413479D13A1E.jpeg
Views:	1307
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	383757Click image for larger version

Name:	BDA3EDB0-CF54-4BEE-B900-F712D20B8F03.jpeg
Views:	1281
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	383756Click image for larger version

Name:	0646A2F1-0D09-4C4D-B491-59037D5918EE.jpeg
Views:	1296
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	383755Click image for larger version

Name:	8A81CB29-E3BE-40B5-BFF1-17891D571C51.jpeg
Views:	1287
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	383758

Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              WOW, monkey see monkey do, shoulda bought stock!

• Smokey200618
              Smokey200618 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's been the same here for weeks, thankfully toilet paper is back in stock! Still no Lysol though. Not sure what everyone's thought process with the TP was..

Everyone is tripping, I find it hilarious and sad. It's funny but if you think I about the reality of it it's sad. It is a serious illness for sure, but no more serious than many of the things we all face on the regular. Yes it can kill people but the same can be said about any Corona virus mutations from the past 30 years. It's a hardcore virus that can kill compromised persons, that said, the panic is ridiculous and counterproductive. The thing that scares more than the virus is people's irrational reactions to it. I target shoot every weekend like some people golf, and I can't buy rounds right now. That scares me more than any virus. I buy the ammo for sport. I can't buy any now because people with wrong feelings and bad intentions bought it all. On a lighter note heres s couple pics of my recent harvest a week or so into cure.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              ohhh yummy very nice.

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              What calibers do you shoot?

Some think they will need Charmin. Some think they will make a Bounty size mess. If need arises, I'm going to get some candles and a book and spend my time in the shower.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              Been hacking into people's cookies Farmall?

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              Never... just my own 😄

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm never eating cookies at your house.

Name:	FB_IMG_1583953782346.jpg
Views:	1482
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	383873

Comment

People need to get real! if you think what they most need is at COSTCO.

The Revolution will not be televised.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                People can't get real; they're too mesmerized by all the bullshit they've been swallowing all their lives. They are stampeding right now, just like a herd of cows.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X