No announcement yet.

In THe NEWS... Corona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy here also Rwise even our no one disaster index is starting to have issues (Waffle House Closures). People who are use to having shortages during hurricane season and have "Hurricane lockers" are starting to sweat when the Waffle house closes.
    But the boat ramps are still open :-) and we all will get thru this.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Well: here’s another.... my friend and I had to take a truck to Huntsville Alabama and pick up another one to return to the northeast. We had been on the road for 3 days already and tired, needed a shower and looked like a couple of really dirty bikers. No place to eat in Tennessee where we were but we had a smell in the air of the greatest steak on the planet.... we headed over to the place and the girl at the podium said “ if you want to put your name on the list, it’s a 90 minute wait”. WTF, we never waited to eat anywhere but the aroma of that steak was incredible....we walk out and sniffed the air and turned around and said ok.... the girl then says to us on the way back in.... “ you know, if a table frees up around the bar, you can order a full menu right there”.

We walked into the bar area an my buddy goes up to a table of 4 guys drinking beer, they may have looked finished but? He say” you Guys are done here right?”

They looked up at the two of us and said.... YEP, all yours. We ordered stuff we never had eaten like this before and added their bloomin onion,shrimp on the barbi and filet.

Yes, it was the first time we ever heard of OUTBACK ! In butt fuck, Tennessee... a couple of yankee boys from the big city

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Farmall2 Are you sure y'all weren't in Mississippi, on those trips?They had a jukebox in a WaffleHouse here long ago, we played about the only decent song on it, only to have a redneck, not just unplug it, but he shook the mf-cker, till it quit playing.
      Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 03-27-2020, 11:03 AM.

RagWeedDWC Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1494.JPG Views:	0 Size:	185.2 KB ID:	388123 This one was at the Daytona beach marina, had to snap a pic, loved the home port
    Last edited by GreenState; 03-26-2020, 08:58 AM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that is original!

Rwise Yes, the hysteria is kinda freaky. But in my view of the world, these are all the people who've been asleep throughout life, completely happy being ignorant about what's really going on, or ignoring it.

I was thinking last night while I was very high, that in a way, this is Mother Nature performing the inevitable because of the destruction we have wrought on her. We have created conditions where this was bound to happen--experts who research viruses have said all along that pandemics are inevitable.

And see what happens? The environment begins to get a break from all sources of pollution. People will die, but this won't be the pandemic that effects the human population profoundly, like the bubonic plague did in the 14th century, killing 60% of the entire population in Europe. Some future pandemic will have a much higher mortality rate than covid-19.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      RagWeedDWC JohnEmad @Rwise

Deep, my friends, it's deep. We are indeed a virus. We are a herpes sore on Mother Nature's face, all over her body, actually. No, I don't think we are those humans: I think we are facing reality with as much rational thought and behavior as possible. That don't mean we don't feel fear: who wouldn't feel fear?

For me, the planet IS Mother Nature: the planet is our direct, immediate relationship to M.N., who is the entire cosmos. I mean, if the cosmos ain't nature, then what???? Yes: she's being tortured, defiled, and murdered. But she won't die, and this gives me great comfort. If we drove ourselves extinct, M.N. would start the process of cleaning up, getting all the poison out of her system, back into health and equilibrium. It gives me great comfort to know this.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      But her heart beat is weak, and if you ask me it is these virus keep us under control somewhat. When there is to many of us, its time for a virus etc.. Mother Natures antibiotic.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Rwise HER heart is weak????? or are human hearts weak, violent, destructive? Hmmmmmm. I don't believe Zeus throws down thunder bolts to punish us, I don't believe God causes natural disasters as punishment, and I don't believe that Nature punishes us, either. When we fuck with Nature, Nature simply reacts according to... her natural laws...

Yeah. We're buttholes. Defying MN, and all that. Like hybridizing weed! Using alien technology light setups! Force feeding fertilizers! Customizing soil! Puffing up her lava rock to make perlite! Growing multiple crops in a year! Snake oil and witchcraftery and Solo cups! MN better get on the ball and see we're only trying to help her make her bounty bigger and more beautiful for the good of mankind! And we always replant when we harvest. Lets not forget to recognize MN when we realized we can keep things in coolers and refrigerators, to extend the life of her bounty.
    We accept our viral nature on nature or go back to living in nature. The number of people living off the land will neither increase nor decrease from any of this. Folks who have come to realize how important it is to use as little as possible and recycle during this time of crisis will forget all about it three days after the world is declared, alas, again, safe to get back to populating.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GB, I wouldn't put all the Cannabis-related technology you mention in the same category as those who are fracking, promoting increasing use of fossil fuel, etc. Hybridizing seeds doesn't hurt the environment in the least; Cannabis plants have been hybridizing w/ each other for thousands of years...

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Go on google earth and look at all the oil wells across the planet!

If you're not off the grid, you're using those fracking things. Lights use electricity to power unnatural lights that are made from unrecyclable parts and more than probably will be tossed in a landfill when they are broken, used up, or replaced. Even electronic recycling will produce waste. We use the end products of what we hate. We are the end products of what we hate. It's give and take.
    Yep. Hybridization, naturally, forever. All I'm saying, in a gingerbeard sort of way, is everything we do is 'unnatural' in a natural sense. Human nature is to adapt and survive. Proceed with innovation. Make our environment suit our needs. Having a camp fire, or wood stove for you teeth chatterers, is not a creation of nature. It is a creation of human nature to start a fire and keep warm in an otherwise natural environment.
    If it's not fossil fuels, then what? We have the technology for other things. Know what? Lots of those other technologies rely on fossil fuels for manufacturing and maintenance. Solar panels and windmills were made from something. Without wood, no houses. The human nature to cut down all the forests and move on is being replaced by human nature to protect itself from loss of such an abundant and renewable resource by reforestation of harvested lands. Not all, I know.
    Dabber is looking like her nature needs to go poop...

alltatup , my Hummingbird.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

As of today the shelves in Walmart are fairly well stocked. (If 1/2 full equals fairly well & in my mind it does- considering last wk) You might not get your brand or size but there was a little bit of almost everything. Most ppl are patient & careful to maintain 6ft & there was plenty of parking lol. Hang in there folks!!

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I am glad to hear shelves are being stocked!

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe toilet paper will become america's new currency.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        It'll be backed by shit. A note of legal tender for all debts, private and more private.

Crap! Have we forgotten about the zombie apocalypse? We have shows about both zombie and non-zombie virus outbreaks. People don't seem to care about the non-zombie outbreaks as much as they do about zombie outbreaks. You can tell the popularity of the shows by what people talk about.
      They talk about zombie shows. Not non-zombie shows because they don't care about a regular virus outbreak because we've kept a bunch of others at bay. We haven't taken care of a zombie causing virus. But I think we're much more prepared to do so because you can see a zombie and have a whole Pantheon of methods to kill them. If there is a ZV, and dude next to you coughs, you can kill him because he's a zombie. Someone with a stye? It's probably a zombie stye and requires a double tap. Maybe a good argument for open or concealed weapons? No flame throwers or Molotov cocktails. You don't want a bunch of flaming zombies bumping into buildings and shit and setting everything on fire.

Keep your sneeze to yourself and an eye out for zombies.
      Last edited by Gingerbeard; 03-26-2020, 10:46 PM.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Chokes back a cough....

• ChefSheri
        ChefSheri commented
        Editing a comment
        Escaped lockdown yesterday and snuck to the drugstore and saw two of the zombies, Gingerbeard. That or they were two homeless dudes who couldn't shelter in place, having no place in which to shelter. Either way, neither appeared to be on fire . . . don't make me laugh like that again; I almost dropped my laptop. While sneezing.

• StillHigh1982
        StillHigh1982 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for that.

This made me chuckle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3tk9lz.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	388610
      Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
      Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
      Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
      2 small 6" fans
      Promix HP
      GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that is f-ckin, funny.

US now the world epicenter of COVID-19. Must be american exceptionalism!

Comment

• ChefSheri
        ChefSheri commented
        Editing a comment
        Be Best, as Melania would say.

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        ChefSheri Apparently Stormy was better.

Comment

I wish they would run a counter on something else, something to compare it to. The scale of it is sort of microscopic when compared to total populations. Humanity will go on. The cure is killing us. We're on a new adventure, life after the plague of 2020. Oh well that's good smoke talking. GSC jarred up 1-29-20.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          Not microscopic if you are one of the few, the unproud, and dead!

$35,000 worth of groceries spat upon by crazy biatch! https://www.kktv.com/content/news/-M...569154481.html

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope the hell she has to pay for it and do time! Or at least go hungry!

What's next? maybe the new CVT when all this is done.The Corona Virus Tax. Someone has to pay for the billions and trillions thrown into the system. This whole thing is nutbar crazy. Who set up the smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Article on the evolution of the virus. https://www.newyorker.com/science/el...term=TNY_Daily

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1584912437746.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	388922
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe they tried that in Oregon.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              T-Rump has rounded up all of the virgins into his personal stable. Gina is on his mind. Or is that China?
              Last edited by starramus; 03-28-2020, 01:19 PM.

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              Damn Trump. It came, from, CHI-na! The Chinese virus.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X