My backyard girls any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My backyard girls any ideas?

Hey guys heres my 2 trees in backyard 6mths1wk old im on roof of garage to get this pic my query is can any1 help me out what my yellowing girl looks like shes 2.3m tall and around 1.6m width around week 4 flower any experienced growers pick any ideas?
    IO'D

Sorry i cant upload pics dont know why seys no backup details
    IO'D

Comment

Forum is down for maintenance
      today.

Hey Everyone! Many of you have run into issues using private messaging. We've had people working on it for a while but unfortunately, PMs are still just as broken. To that end... The forum will be taken offline on Thursday (3/5/20) so we can make a backup before we update the forum software. We use one of the most popular
      4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
      GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
      Second.Grow​​
      PC.Grow
      Grow.3
      4th.Grow
      I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

Thanks for that i thort it was my phone ahaha il upload pics when all is up in running
        IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200308_182846.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	381986
          IO'D

Comment

What you been feeding her,? A real beauty, except for that.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

If you have the plant growing in soil, mix 2 teaspoons of Epsom salts ( magnesium sulphate) in a gallon of water and water with that for 2-3 watering cycles. The core of the chlorophyll molecule is a Magnesium ion. Could also use a light nitrogen feeding while buds are still growing at week 4-5. Good luck.
              If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

Thanks guys i am just giving them there 1st feed ive been broke as and just pioirities went backwards the highs and lows ahahah but she got a feed of canna pk13.14 and canna boost ya think thats what she needed this is my 1st grows i had 9 big girls 3/4 size of the pics above guerilla growing eagle goverment chopper wiped them of the face of the ahahah new zealand not quite legal yet but this year should be legal were looking positive tho.
                IO'D

Comment

Beautiful plant

Comment

People say 1pounder plants 2 of them i find it hard to believe that the 1st plants i grow are 1pounders but there is alot of product on them that i will agree final 5 weeks or so of flowering left i believe i really hope i pull them off my guerilla grow got demolished of put 6mths 2week nearly into these gurls half of my guerilla grow of 9 plants were sisters to these i really want to pull these off but i also know i live in a country that is not yet legal so i try not to get my hopes up cause i understand im fighting some harsh elimints Govermant. Eagles in sky. Pests. People. Experience. And mother nature. But i tell ya guys growing for the 1st time and have found it theroputic.inspiring.educational.and will really the most positive thing ive done in a long time even tho some days they stress me out confuse me and piss me off when ya find a problem and fix it and learn from it. Its pretty amazing feeling i get a awesome satisfaction out of this experience im locked in to the hobbie and habit no matter what but i cant help feeling like i really want these to 2 big bountiful ladys in jars in weight and in lungs I REALLY WANT TO SEE THESE HARVESTED.
                    IO'D

Comment

Heres the 2 pics of my 1st grow and there trees Click image for larger version

Name:	20200308_184026.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	382232Click image for larger version

Name:	20200309_121537.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	382233Click image for larger version

Name:	20200308_182800.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	382234
                      IO'D

Comment

Green ones same age 6months 2wks nearly they are sisters popped same day both bagseed but not same bag she is hst . Lst . My 1st seeds ever planted if study google . Forum . Youtube and am as green as its comes i mean non experienced grower i think people say newb ahahah my yellow plant is just lst i tie her down and have to atleast once a week alter ropes but im happy with my attempt but i do really want to see it to the end SO BAD ahaha
                        IO'D

Comment

As ya can see in 1 of the pics they are up to my sheds spouting nearly higher than roof 2.2m in height 1.7width is the big yellow one the hst.lst plant is 1.9m height if i get a tape measure and follow mainstalk ive seen alot of plants but not like this tho im not being cocky just honest
                          IO'D

Comment

Corogold ,sad to hear about you loosing trees to the government, I have gorilla grows every year and I try and keep the plants around a meter and a half tall , and a meter and a half wide ,having that long of a grow season you could almost do a scrog with them , My point is if they dont stand out they dont get seen just something to think about . I would love to grow a tree but I have about 10 weeks of veg before they start to bloom ,so even if they are 2 feet tall when they go out in the woods they only grow ,to about 5 to 6 feet high but very wide lol good luck and dont get caught lol
                            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Thanks oldjarhead yes i have seen youre guerilla grows a fair bit i love guerilla growing it feels real like they seem to look like thats there real home so natural i just love it i understand moose are youre enemys also as ive seen when i was checkn ya guerilla grows out we dont have moose in nz but bloody possums are our pests they clean up patches as a tractor does korn
                              IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                              X