Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your mantras to get you through anxiety, panic, stress or despair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Mantra.

Comment

My mantra is the sound of the rain, but as well I use kratom for a deeper effect.
      For some time, I was having panic attacks, all this pandemic situation really messed me up. Eventually while sitting at home, mediation seemed to me a good hobby, to relax my mind and body, and I were usually doing it with the sounds of the rain, since I love falling asleep on the sounds of the rain. However, after a few weeks this wasn't working, so I began to look online for some help, and this help apparently were herbs, and it actually makes sense. After some time reading the article, I found out that kratom, is one of the solution, after cannabis, but I am not big of weed, so I bought kratom online and it was really worth it.

Comment

For me it's being surrounded by my Yucatan friends gazing at the stars on a wild beach smoking some local landrace weed. And yes drinking some good red wine at the same time without saying a word.
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

I always look at my wife and say “what’s the motto”? She almost always answers me “fuck it isn’t the answer to everything” I disagree, I find it works well in most situations.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            lol...

Walks in a forest or perhaps any natural area without the sound or sight of humans and all their things. Always brings me to a more peaceful feeling.

Comment

• PLreef
            PLreef commented
            Editing a comment
            This.....

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to love going for a bike cruise on a nice day.

Staying away from negative energy it could be person, place or object. If i'm not feeling good vibes from it i walk away, turn it off. I cook, garden and watch nature. I also like to use a chainsaw, ice pick and shovel for exercise. Find humor.......there all assholes with tiny brains.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Boy! We do think alike 😳

I myself have suffered serious panic attacks, anxiety, ptsd, and straight up fucked up since my Fiance' passed away almost 5 years ago now. She was 38. I turned to the bottle and tried my damnedest to catch her. I lived like dogshit for 3 years. After a few Kambo sessions, I was finally free. Haven't drank in 18 months now. I have now learned to appreciate little things in life and say "its all about being on the right side of the roots now". I have now decided to fuck the 9-5 shit jobs and do what I love (growing). Good friends, good weed, laughter and good music are my best recommendation for you. All of this will pass with time I tell myself. Everyone has battles and I have faith you will come out stronger. Enjoy the journey and stay strong. You got this!!!!
          4x8x8 indoor
          Viparspectra VA1200
          (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
          Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
          Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear what you went through my friend and wish you all the very best in your recovery and new life direction...wishing you all the very best mate

• Mlevy420
            Mlevy420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you all! Much love

Listening to good music helps me tremendously with Whats going on in our world today.
          Panic attacks- are very real, when it's gets real bad, I take half of a scud missile aka 2mg Zanax.
          Plus whatever you do ,do not watch cable news, that helps me a whole bunch.
          Being kind to people, out to be everyone's mantra.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Went for an MRI.... after 2 tries and freakin out in the tube, they gave me 1mg Xanax .... whew.... great beat of that magnetic ticking sound and then BAM...wake me when it’s over.. 2mg...holy mackerel

“Ah...for Fuck’s sake”

and

”Can’t fix stupid”

Usually one of those mantras helps me get through most of my daily struggles. 😂
          There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
          1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
          2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
          3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Went thru the drive-thru a little while ago and the girl working the window had a tat on her forearm “live the life you love”.....I liked that.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	54430228_10219170672287311_4250695086645444608_o.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	472621 A quiet commune with nature,peyote buttons, and fermented agave juice. Not required but highly recommended

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Fermented agave juice? Perfect ! Never heard it put THAT way...👏

For f*cks sake and screw this sh*t I'm out. I am joking of course but sometimes it does help to just cuss all your worries out. I have been fighting sever anxiety for a few years already and it has not been a walk in the park I will tell you that. I have been to many different therapies and support groups. I have tried yoga drawing pottery and every other mind numbing activity you can imagine. Some of them help but it' always kind of a temporary thing.
              A lot of people in my classes knowing my problem suggested I try kratom. It in no way is a permanent solution but they said that they have used it and that it does help if you find the right type for you. I was kind of skeptical but by that point I was willing to try anything. I did some research and settled on bali kratom. I have been taking it for a few months now and it does help with my anxiety. It is not a permanent solution like my friends said but it is easy to carry around and honestly I like it better then weed. It makes me more focused. Anyways I think that if you are struggling you should give it a try
              Last edited by lysagrey93; 02-01-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Mlevy420
                Mlevy420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Might I suggest some Psilocybin therapy involving microdosing? It has worked wonders with my anxiety and panic attacks. Definitely worth looking into. I wish you the best for quickly finding the solution and to many greater days!

• changeofpace2014
                changeofpace2014 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats funny..i remember the old days and any form of hallucinogenic is the last thing one should do if they are not in a good place (state of mind)..

Nothing like a full body relaxation meditation when you're feeling a little grouchy.

Try this:
              Listen to this Free Hemi-Sync® Guided Meditation for relaxation. Free meditations are made possible by generous donations by Monroe Institute participants, trainers and staff.

Especially helpful after a few tokes of CBD.

-Grouchy
              My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
              I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
              Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

It`s either (currently) old school Polish punk, the Be Good Tanyas or the Medicine Buddha mantra....it`s often a very strange experience being in my head

Comment

*required txt*
                Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X